Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama nominees dropping like flies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

osambama is a muslim that supports the 9/11 hijackers.

Comment

Originally posted by JayWater39 View Post
      the vast majority of americans who really make this country go.. like the labor unions, hospital workers, city workers, cops, firefighters, military men,

the people that actually do the work in this country
      How would you know? When even they can't come up with a solid figure. It has gone from 250,000 to 120,000 and that was before they got to whitehouse. With the situation in front of them this imaginary tax cut will be nothing close to what he promised more than likely it will be a tax raise if you're not destitute and collecting welfare.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Do you mean the ever evolving tax plan?
        Vast majority of Americans or do you really mean vast majority of real poor americans on welfare and unemployment.

Those guys that Obama nomitated, I'm sure they could afford it too.
        How would you know? When even they can't come up with a solid figure. It has gone from 250,000 to 120,000 and that was before they got to whitehouse. With the situation in front of them this imaginary tax cut will be nothing close to what he promised more than likely it will be a tax raise if you're not destitute and collecting welfare.
        well the last number i heard was 250k and even if it is 120k thats still more than the average worker

Comment

well the last number i heard was 250k and even if it is 120k thats still more than the average worker
          Were talking about families here, 120k is by no means rich.

Comment

where are you getting this 120k from? plus Obama is planning to create 3 million jobs

Comment

Maybe not rich but considering the avg household income is around 48k it's still a significant number......But I do think it should stay closer to the original number of 250k. It just might not be possible....the mess we're in and how deep it is seems to grow daily.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
                Maybe not rich but considering the avg household income is around 48k it's still a significant number......But I do think it should stay closer to the original number of 250k. It just might not be possible....the mess we're in and how deep it is seems to grow daily.
                well the stock market is rallying today .. i believe right now is a good time to invest i bought about 700 shares the last 2 days

not to say it wont be bad this year.. im saying stocks are cheap so in about 5 year when eveything is back to normal it should be a good investment

Comment

where are you getting this 120k from? plus Obama is planning to create 3 million jobs
                  Bill Richardson after the now vice president said 150k. I'm sure he will, I take it you still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.

Comment

Bill Richardson after the now vice president said 150k. I'm sure he will, I take it you still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy.
                    150k is still alot of money..

Comment

150k is still alot of money..
                      I take it you don't own a home or have a family.

Comment

Working...
                      X