No announcement yet.

How did you score Bisping vs. Hamill?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you score Bisping vs. Hamill?

I reposted the "Tell Bisping how you feel" url on a myspace bulletin and got a response from someone who thought Bisping won. He said Hamill didn't do anything after Round 1.

I wonder with all of us ranting about the decision, if there are others who weren't appalled at the scores who just don't want to post.

Here's your chance - how did you score the fight?
    Bisping 30-27
    10.53%
    Bisping 29-28
    10.53%
    Hamill 30-27
    10.53%
    Hamill 29-28
    63.16%
    Too close to call/draw; at least one even round
    5.26%

First 2 rounds to Hamill and the last to Bisping, but with this obscure scoring system in the Promotion (which is always going to lead to tight and disputed decisions), I can see arguments being made for the second to go to Bisping.

Comment

29-28 Hamill is as far as I can go, but while watching I had it 30-27....

Comment

i had all 3 rounds for hamill with the takedowns an stand up.

Comment

Bisping has looked like crap the two times I seen him.

I thought the decision should have gone to Hamill but I expected it to go to Bisping. Hamill had a great 1st round but he could have done a lot more in the other 2 rounds.Hamill allowed the second round to be too close.

You know what I think got people all upset? It feels like a bigger robbery than it actually was if we're a little objective. Think about the scoring, Hamill won the first round, Bisping one the last round (with the second rd being close-ish) What was the difference? How decisive Hamill won the first compared round compared to how Bisping won the 3rd.But you still scored them the same,respectively, right? Take that into consideration and its really not such a big deal Bisping got the decision, even though I cant wait till he loses.

The thing I do disagree with though, is if you gave Hamill all 3 rounds, I dont see that at all.

Comment

judged on effective striking grappling aggression and octagon control.
            hamill landed shots in every round while blocking pretty much all of bispings jabs.
            hamill also took down bisping at will 2 take care of the grappling in each round.
            aggression was all hamill, bisping was runnin all 3 rounds, this also ties into octagon control.

thats how i have it scored for hamill 30-27.
            peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
              hamill landed shots in every round while blocking pretty much all of bispings jabs.
              hamill also took down bisping at will 2 take care of the grappling in each round.
              aggression was all hamill, bisping was runnin all 3 rounds, this also ties into octagon control.

peace.
              Then why did you vote "Bisping 30-27"? l

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post

peace.
                Hamill's quotes sound almost simlar to yours.

Here is what he had to say about the judging:

"I think MMA is a great sport and I don’t believe in any kind of a fix. The two judges that scored the win for Bisping obviously need to re-evaluate the way they score a fight. You can’t win a fight when you run for three rounds. They need to study the criteria for scoring an MMA fight: effective striking, grappling, takedowns, aggression and control. Bisping did none of that in my opinion."

source mmajunkie.com

Comment

bisping 3-0?...WTF?......2 cats in here actually believe that or i mean "saw" that.....damn.....hamill 2-1 in my view no doubt about it.....bad decision hope bisping man's up and signs the rematch......

Comment

Originally posted by living_legend View Post
                    bisping 3-0?...WTF?......2 cats in here actually believe that or i mean "saw" that.....damn.....hamill 2-1 in my view no doubt about it.....bad decision hope bisping man's up and signs the rematch......
                    he already said he wanted one, didnt think he would since he didnt want to fight Hamill the 1st time. Now we see why.....that ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X