Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it like to have a girlfriend/wife and be loved by her?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
    having sex with a plastic doll doesn't give you the right to give advise about girlfriends. "peeleft:
    Speak Engrish, Wong. No speakie Mandarin!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Speak Engrish, Wong. No speakie Mandarin!
      you’re almost 40 yrs old and the only pussy you’ve ever seen is the one you see in the mirror. What’s with that, jewcuck?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
        you’re almost 40 yrs old and the only pussy you’ve ever seen is the one you see in the mirror. What’s with that, jewcuck?
        How can someone as Asian as you be so stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          How can someone as handsome as you be so kind to a drunken virgin like me?
          maybe 'cause you're a loser?

Comment

It's life changing. You'll be nicer to people, you'll start acting more mature, you become more susceptible to feelings of love and responsibility, you treat family and friends better, you have a sense of belonging and purpose. You get angry less, your ego starts to diminish, you're at peace more.

Being loved by a beautiful woman is probably the greatest thing in life.

I don't have children yet so that's just in my cureent experience.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
              It's life changing. You'll be nicer to people, you'll start acting more mature, you become more susceptible to feelings of love and responsibility, you treat family and friends better, you have a sense of belonging and purpose. You get angry less, your ego starts to diminish, you're at peace more.

Being loved by a beautiful woman is probably the greatest thing in life.

I don't have children yet so that's just in my cureent experience.
              We have a lot of differences, mainly the shape of our eyes, but I agree with u on this. What say you Beercules

Comment

It feels good, nothing beats compassion from a woman, but you rarely find that cause most girls get advice from there friends and will never show you there true self

Comment

I've been married for 11 years, so I have no recollection of what it feels like.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    We have a lot of differences, mainly the shape of our eyes, but I agree with u on this. What say you Beercules

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      You got two women next to you on your picture dude
                      That's Chino Maidana, big dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X