Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jesus Christ what was the referee thinking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess the rules dont apply to black fighters these days ??? low blow stoppage by ward and rig wins by ko after the bell set up by holding and hitting ???? W.T.F is happening in boxing ??? and kellerman you have no balls at all not even questioning the low blows after the fight in ring you ****ing bais coward.

Comment

if larry merchant was there he would have went ape****, kellerman is just another compromised sellout

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
        i guess the rules dont apply to black fighters these days ??? low blow stoppage by ward and rig wins by ko after the bell set up by holding and hitting ???? W.T.F is happening in boxing ??? and kellerman you have no balls at all not even questioning the low blows after the fight in ring you ****ing bais coward.
        add Roy Jones! I bet Roy Jones gets $5 every time he twists or compliments something for Ward. Roy is so biased and jaded he needs to hang it up.

Comment

Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          if larry merchant was there he would have went ape****, kellerman is just another compromised sellout
          Shame. The full HBO panel are pure bias. Ward had low blows, Kovalev buckled and then the ref stopped it. WTF? Why stop it? Where's the standing 8 count? Let him continue. He could have gotten through the next round and who knows what could have happened. P4P Ward? Not a chance. He was gifted the first fight, now the second was stopped because of low blows that were deemed legit. Silly.

Comment

I called Weeks and told him to stop it in the 8th, I'm rich biatch. LOL

Comment

Lets just hope some **** like this doesnt happen when GGG and canelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I called Weeks and told him to stop it in the 8th, I'm rich biatch. LOL
                I was looking forward to this fight thinking that this was an authentic night for boxing and it turned out that it wasn't even close

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  Hbo "Home boys only"

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    i believe this will actually save any contraverey from McGregor vs Mayweather bout!

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      i believe this will actually save any contraverey from McGregor vs Mayweather bout!
                      what a joke

Comment

Working...
                      X