Global warming research study cancelled due to “unprecedented” thick summer ice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It wasn't made up.

It came straight from the horse's mouth.

How in the hell did you miss it??

I know your guy called you "stupid" but this is pretty sad.
    What are you talking about? Sorry man, I'd hunt it out but I had a long day at the hospital. You gonna have to do the work this time.

And which guy called who stupid? You're not making much sense, man, or perhaps I'm overtired.

EDIT: OK man, I got it. Ha ha , this is like slowly drowning in ****. I could go slowly through the crap that's been posted both by you and Mathed and rebut every bit of it and display the ways in which your sources have utterly distorted the meaning of the quote by Figueres (who actually says nothing about destroying capitalism nor indicates at any point that the intent of the exercise is anything other than to minimise the damage of global warming). But I won't.

And just what makes you think that Democrat Gruber is in some way 'my guy'? I think you may have got me pegged wrong, man.
    The various factions of the US political scene are essentially indistinguishable to me and no-one represents my view or speaks for me except me. I care no more about the meaningless internecine b1tching between the various factions of US capitalism than I do about the precise details of the theological disputes between the sects of Islam - unless I'm having a really slow day that is.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-16-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

This chicken little global warming alarmist movement is primarily comprised of watermelons and useful idiots. Watermelons as in green on the outside, red on the inside. With some government funded "scientists" using temperature data anomalies and intimidation to come to a "consensus" so they can keep the gravy train flowing.

Also didn't these muppets start calling it "climate change" after the minuscule warming trend (less than a degree over a century) began to dissipate about 2 decades ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        I could go slowly through the crap that's been posted both by you and Mathed and rebut every bit of it and display the ways in which your sources have utterly distorted the meaning of the quote by Figueres (who actually says nothing about destroying capitalism nor indicates at any point that the intent of the exercise is anything other than to minimise the damage of global warming). But I won't.
        Oh, please do.

I've not heard that one before, so I'm quite curious what you'll present to back that claim up.

Comment

Oh, please do.

I've not heard that one before, so I'm quite curious what you'll present to back that claim up.
          You're gonna have to wait, man. I got **** going on in real life and frankly you've already demonstrated your lack of intellectual rigour in several of our discussions and IMO a little moral cowardice in failing to acknowledge your lack of understanding on the ice floe thing. But why don't you start by looking at what she actually says - y'know, like a quote - instead of your own (or some NeoCon tabloids) interpretation of what those words mean? Distance yourself. Pretend you are neutral in this issue. Put aside your preconceptions. Then tell me... does she actually say there is a plan afoot to destroy capitalism?
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 06-16-2017, 07:17 PM.

Comment

We have to continue to improve in containing green house effect and contaminating the world.

But that global warming is design to scare and collect money to distribute to help other countries that don't have the capital. Is like they really expect when they give the capital to a poor country and they are going to really use it to regulate contamination.

Anyway there was a study that contradicted the global warming thing and they conveniently loss the laptop that had all the data. This has become a money thing and the more scared you make the masses the more money they are going to collect.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
              We have to continue to improve in containing green house effect and contaminating the world.

But that global warming is design to scare and collect money to distribute to help other countries that don't have the capital. Is like they really expect when they give the capital to a poor country and they are going to really use it to regulate contamination.

Anyway there was a study that contradicted the global warming thing and they conveniently loss the laptop that had all the data. This has become a money thing and the more scared you make the masses the more money they are going to collect.
              U got the collect money part correct

But failed on the "to help other countries" part

It's all the same with how the clintons foundation operate specially with how the Clinton made millions in Haiti

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                You're gonna have to wait, man. I got **** going on in real life...
                It's all good.

I heard you say something about a hospital, so I hope all is ok.

Take your time and take care of your life first. I only ask you quote me when you reply so I get a 'Notification'.

The rest of it, I stopped at the childish insults. I've not insulted you, so please, show the same courtesy.

I'm here for civil discourse. If you want to have an insult contest or a snark-off, I'm not your guy.

Comment

When I was a kid, it was the coming Ice Age. Then it was the Ozone Hole. Then it was global warming. Now it's climate change.

And the solution is always the same; a lot of taxpayer money and bans & regulations on industry and personal freedoms.

Comment

It's all good.

I heard you say something about a hospital, so I hope all is ok.

Take your time and take care of your life first. I only ask you quote me when you reply so I get a 'Notification'.

The rest of it, I stopped at the childish insults. I've not insulted you, so please, show the same courtesy.

I'm here for civil discourse. If you want to have an insult contest or a snark-off, I'm not your guy.
                    Fair enough, man. Accept my apologies, I'm overtired as I've mentioned... I probably overeacted to what I imagined was a hint of snarkiness from yourself.

And yeah, all is OK, but Ms Koba's about 2 weeks overdue with our baby so I've spent all day in hospital. I've only come home now to get some sleep so I'll be fit for **** tomorrow when they induce her - cept I can't get to fkn sleep and it's now 2.30a.m here

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      U got the collect money part correct

But failed on the "to help other countries" part

It's all the same with how the clintons foundation operate specially with how the Clinton made millions in Haiti
                      Well, I should had put help with a question mark. They claim the money is to help fight global warming but they used it for what ever their government wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X