No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #17 - Adonis Stevenson vs Andrezj Fonfara II, June 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
    Who cares who wins. Stevenson lost my respect. He never wanted anything to do with Kov or ward in the past.

Stevenson vs Kovalev is well enough documented so I won't even try to embarrass you... On another end, Ward was offered a two way/ two belts combo by GYM soon after Stevenson destroyed Dawson .... An offer that he graciously declined ....

Comment

siablo14, Stevenson, KO 5-8, 1X

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
        Stevenson vs Kovalev is well enough documented so I won't even try to embarrass you... On another end, Ward was offered a two way/ two belts combo by GYM soon after Stevenson destroyed Dawson .... An offer that he graciously declined ....
        You forgot to mention it was offered 4 years ago. A weight class ABOVE Wards at the time. Oh, I know, I know, you have no clue about the reason why weight classes exist. I'd explain it too you but I don't have no patience for kids.
        He also had opportunities to fight Kovalev. Never heard him calling out Kov. Neither. If he did it was more of a whisper.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          You forgot to mention it was offered 4 years ago. A weight class ABOVE Wards at the time. Oh, I know, I know, you have no clue about the reason why weight classes exist. I'd explain it too you but I don't have no patience for kids.
          He also had opportunities to fight Kovalev. Never heard him calling out Kov. Neither. If he did it was more of a whisper.
          Well if you did your homework correctly you'd know that Stevenson was a fresh LHW then moving up from SMW .... You'd also know that the deal offered was for both SMW and LHW titles in back to back fights...

Also, it's Kovalev clan who had the opportunity to accept a WBC purse bid challenge which they also declined ...

Sorry for your misinformed sources... And Thanks for making me feel like a Kid ... It's been a while ...
          Last edited by Superbee; 06-02-2017, 08:32 PM.

Comment

This 3x on Fonfara will take me straight to the top.

Comment

Surprised more people aren't picking Fonfara..I dislike Adonis but am betting for him so I can win either way.

Comment

My guess is that Superman gets the KO this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
                  Well if you did your homework correctly you'd know that Stevenson was a fresh LHW then moving up from SMW .... You'd also know that the deal offered was for both SMW and LHW titles in back to back fights...

Also, it's Kovalev clan who had the opportunity to accept a
                  WBC purse bid challenge which they also declined ...

Sorry for your misinformed sources... And Thanks for making me feel like a Kid ... It's been a while ...
                  State facts, dates and references then ill believe you otherwise you sound like a used car salesman. Save you bull*****ting abilities for someone whose going to be impresses.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    This 3x on Fonfara will take me straight to the top.
                    I think this is a pickem fight so I'm rolling with Fonfara for the bonus but if you're really using a 3x on on this then mad props if this cashes

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      I think this is a pickem fight so I'm rolling with Fonfara for the bonus but if you're really using a 3x on on this then mad props if this cashes
                      I simply don't give a damn anymore lol. I kept picking with my heart knowing who the winner would be. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X