No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Nice to see that the conversation has remained intelligent, thoughtful, and dedicated to the real issues since I last posted in this thread.

Ya, 0 actual debate, it's just straight up racism now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Me and him have regularly clashed on here.

Are you seriously 23?, you post like an immature teenager.

You were quick to point out that Sikhs are the ones who wear the Turban, so i'm going to be quick to point out that Sikhs aren't the ones slaughtering hundreds of innocent people on a daily basis.

That is another fact there for you .
      fair point i'll agree sikhs don't go slaughtering hundreds of innocent people on a daily basis so I will give you that, I was just quick to point out to the sterling archer guy that if you're going to insult or take shot's at least do it correctly since he assumed I wore a turban...

which pretty much shows the extent off his mindset.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Ya, 0 actual debate, it's just straight up racism now.
        Which is incredibly weird given the fact that it's since been revealed that the shooter was a self-hating ****sexual who frequented the night club twice a month in an attempt to connect with other ****sexuals.

But he's a muslim and proclaimed an allegiance to ISIS once during 3 hours of phone calls to hostage negotiators, so radical Islam doe...

Comment

• On a total side note, I never thought that this thread would become as popular and successful as it has become when I created it.

I created it in the early AM hours of the morning of the shooting without a clue as to the total body count, the shooter's religion, or pretty much anything else. I just knew it was breaking news when I was still online that morning. I had no idea that it would turn out to be the most deadly mass shooting in US history.

Comment

Which is incredibly weird given the fact that it's since been revealed that the shooter was a self-hating ****sexual who frequented the night club twice a month in an attempt to connect with other ****sexuals.

But he's a muslim and proclaimed an allegiance to ISIS once during 3 hours of phone calls to hostage negotiators, so radical Islam doe...
            It's because of islam which condones throwing queers off of buildings that he was so self hating in the first place. It's because of islam that he had the homicidal mental make-up to carry this out, and islam made him believe that if he killed as many of them as possible he would not go to hell but instead be cured of being gay and go to heaven.

The Liberal media is so dumb that they don't even realise that the repressed angle they're trying to play only makes islam even MORE the cause for this.

Lastly race has nothing to do with this, I'm a similar race to these savages and hate them more than any of the posters here. It's about their religion and culture. Addix can go F himself.

Gotta go work now, will check back here later.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              It's because of islam which condones throwing queers off of buildings that he was so self hating in the first place.
              We'll never know that for sure now that the shooter is dead, though. That's why it's pointless to speculate upon. Like I said before : I know plenty of "christians" who were basically drawn to the faith here in the south due to their ****phobia and outright hatred of ****sexuals.

Some people are legitimately deeply devout with religious extremism, others are just harbor extreme views and gravitate towards religion because it gives them an outlet and sense of community to voice those views.

It's because of islam that he had the homicidal mental make-up to carry this out, and islam made him believe that if he killed as many of them as possible he would not go to hell but instead be cured of being gay and go to heaven.
              See above.

I'm not trying to score political points with either side on this issue. I've been very clear about that from the beginning if you actually check out my posts and view them objectively.

The Liberal media
              Stopped reading here.

I'm a liberal and I don't view any of the major media outlets as representative of my views. If anything they're either alt-right like Fox, deliberately centrist like CNN, or unwilling to take any real stance like MSNBC outside of Rachel Maddow and, when he was on-air, Keith Olbermann.

I certainly hope you're not formulating your opinion of my side of the argument based upon the comments of pundits that people on my side don't even agree with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post

Are you seriously 23?, you post like an immature teenager.
                Also one more thing you got that kind off response because you were basically agreeing with the sterling archer guy who was saying that I myself personally and everyone like me should not be in jobs/positions like I am in and even he went as far as to say that I am boxing scenes very own Omar matin then went on about human hand grenades and failures etc etc and you were just blatantly agreeing with him, now think about it all name calling and petty insults aside WTF kind off response where you expecting from me? Comparing me to a mass murderer is a new low even for you people..

Comment

Too many people are trying to fit this into one box and that can't be done. There are just so many layers to a very complex story.

Added to everything is the fact the store clerk contacted the FBI when dude tried to purchase body armor. I am sure there has been more than one customer attempting to buy body armor. the store clerk contacts the FBI in part because of they way the guy looks and that he makes a call in a foreign language.

Do I think the clerk profiled this guy because he was a Muslim? yes. Do I agree with what he did even though I am completely against racial profiling? yes.

I don't know where we go from here but I am sure that multiple things need to be done to address all the issues and problems involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    Also one more thing you got that kind off response because you were basically agreeing with the sterling archer guy who was saying that I myself personally and everyone like me should not be in jobs/positions like I am in and even he went as far as to say that I am boxing scenes very own Omar matin then went on about human hand grenades and failures etc etc and you were just blatantly agreeing with him, now think about it all name calling and petty insults aside WTF kind off response where you expecting from me? Comparing me to a mass murderer is a new low even for you people..
                    Islamic terrorists are a real cause of concern for people and the thought of one of those being in a position to exploit that kind of job is terrifying.

I don't think he was entirely serious with everything he said though so take it with a pinch of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Too many people are trying to fit this into one box and that can't be done. There are just so many layers to a very complex story.

Added to everything is the fact the store clerk contacted the FBI when dude tried to purchase body armor. I am sure there has been more than one customer attempting to buy body armor. the store clerk contacts the FBI in part because of they way the guy looks and that he makes a call in a foreign language.

Do I think the clerk profiled this guy because he was a Muslim? yes. Do I agree with what he did even though I am completely against racial profiling? yes.

I don't know where we go from here but I am sure that multiple things need to be done to address all the issues and problems involved.
                      IIRC, I laid out what would be "my plan" were I the person in charge of trying to rectify this issue probably 5-10 pages back (depending on your settings) but, as expected, rational discourse in the lounge was once again drowned out by a cacophony of ****s who couldn't contain their hatred of muslims, liberals, and "SJWs" long enough to participate in a rational debate.

That's what I get for leaving this shithole for longer than a day, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X