Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those who want Pac-May to retire so the younger fighters can have a chance, why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    We need new faces
    I agree. But I don't want them given the spot by default. I want them to prove they want it and take it.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
      I agree. But I don't want them given the spot by default. I want them to prove they want it and take it.
      True but both got their chance to shine against Oscar and the thing is neither manny nor Floyd will give a guy a shot.
      Floyd needs to fight Garcia and manny needs to fight Crawford

Comment

I for one don't want them to come back. They should stay retired. Problem is Haymon, the supposed saviour of boxing is not helping. He makes meaningless fights like Lara fighting 3 bums in a row and getting almost $3 million in purses.

This should be addressed to Haymon primarily.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          I for one don't want them to come back. They should stay retired. Problem is Haymon, the supposed saviour of boxing is not helping. He makes meaningless fights like Lara fighting 3 bums in a row and getting almost $3 million in purses.

This should be addressed to Haymon primarily.
          What does that have to do with the mismatches on HBO or GGG not getting his mandatory shot going on 2 years even though both fighters were on the same network as he? Or Crawford-Postol being on PPV? Or Loma getting $750k to fight bums? Or TR making Bradley-Pacquiao III even though the fans didn't want it? How is all of that Haymon's fault?

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
            What does that have to do with the mismatches on HBO or GGG not getting his mandatory shot going on 2 years even though both fighters were on the same network as he? Or Crawford-Postol being on PPV? Or Loma getting $750k to fight bums? Or TR making Bradley-Pacquiao III even though the fans didn't want it? How is all of that Haymon's fault?
            Haymon got lots of options, yet choose to waste money on meaningless fights. Look who's available right now: Garcia, Broner, Brook, Berto, Peterson, Vargas, Bradley, etc. Guess who is not prompted to make fights from this list despite being mentioned in a lawsuit filed by angry investors. Exactly. Haymon.

Broner vs Garcia would be a smash hit. Yet what is Haymon doing to make this fight happen? Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              Haymon got lots of options, yet choose to waste money on meaningless fights. Look who's available right now: Garcia, Broner, Brook, Berto, Peterson, Vargas, Bradley, etc. Guess who is not prompted to make fights from this list despite being mentioned in a lawsuit filed by angry investors. Exactly. Haymon.
              Brook, Peterson, and Vargas are not with Haymon. Broner has a fight in August. Berto just fought two weeks ago. Garcia, I don't know what's going on with him and I've been criticizing him. And Haymon can't force people to fight. I don't understand why people can't understand that. If Haymon can force people to fight so can HBO yet they haven't forced GGG's mando's to fight him and they're on the same network and it's going on two years now. And the biggest fight to be made in boxing at the moment, and since May-Pac, has been between HBO fighters.

Haymon wasn't named in that lawsuit against the investors so I'm not sure why you brought that up.

Comment

Working...
              X