No announcement yet.

i'm glad eagles is 0-2. that's karma for cutting tebow out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    Byron Maxwell has been EXPOSED. I actually like Chip's crazy ass, but this is not looking good because when you try to be the smartest mfer in the room, you risk looking like the dumbest (trust me, I know lol)
    My friend is a big Eagles fan, I tried to tell him. Bro, Byron Maxwell is not worth that money, just wait and see. It's the system in Seattle and playing next to Sherman, with Thomas and Chancellor that made Maxwell look better than he is.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      That secondary is trash. It would be more respectable if they had Revis and Browner back, but they were just rentals for you.
      Rentals that helped win them a superbowl

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
        Rentals that helped win them a superbowl
        I like Brush, but any time he starts hating on New England, just remind him that his Chargers have never won ****

Comment

If the Patriots didn't have Revis and Browner, they would have been beaten by Denver in the Regular Season, and The Ravens would have finished them off in the playoffs. No deflated balls would have helped the patriots then.
          If the Patriots didn't have Brady, or Gronk, or Edelman, they wouldn't win so many games. Loving your genius logic! Ifs and maybes. We did have Revis and Browner, and we are World champs. Don't be so bitter.

Comment

I don't particularly like New England, but I've always liked Brady in general. His story and all with being a 7th round pick to the GOAT. It's pretty incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I don't particularly like New England, but I've always liked Brady in general. His story and all with being a 7th round pick to the GOAT. It's pretty incredible.
              6th round pick. And Brady himself doesn't even think he is better than his Hero.

Comment

Tim Tebow probably will QB Dallas next year.
                Next year? Try next week

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Next year? Try next week
                  Thats what I meant to say.

Comment

Working...
                  X