Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know if they still sell boxing cards and where to get them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Anyone know if they still sell boxing cards and where to get them?

I used to collect baseball and basketball cards as a kid. I loved getting a pack and waiting to open it with excitement. Is there still a market for them?

Ebay probably

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Ebay probably
      Yeah, I was hoping a company like Tops or something made modern day boxing cards you know. Not like Willie Pep or Sugar Ray that are probably worth hundred or thousands.

Comment

I have a collection. You can get a lot on ebay, especially the old vintage cards.
        There were several sets that came out during the 80's-90's. When they all came out I bought the sets.

Kayo cards

All World

Ring Lords

Comment

Ringside cards

One of my favorites that came out with many sets was Browns Boxing cards
          which featured a lot of fighters that weren't always as famous.

Comment

I believe there are several distributors that sell these complete sets online.
            Last edited by TBear; 04-30-2015, 09:37 AM.

Comment

I have a Freddie Pendleton Jr card that is signed by him and a few other ones in my parent's basement. I haven't seen boxing cards since the early 90s though. Back then they were making Desert Storm cards, boxing cards, video game cards, you name it there was a box of trading cards for it. Anyone remember those sticker books?

Comment

Working...
              X