No announcement yet.

Any other Mexicans glad Canelo lost?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Mexicans glad Canelo lost?

I consider myself a true boxing fan and call it how I see it. I cant stand fighters that are given gifts like Canelo & Broner. Sure they are talented but talented in deep weight divisions with guys that go about things the hard way. Floyd was also right, Canelos team is a bunch of idiots, naturally a man isnt at his peak until he is 25, they were just being greedy. Tuff lesson learned for greed. With that said, those same Mexican fans Canelo so miserably let down, jump on Juan Manuel Marquezs band wagon, now hes someone to be proud of...

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
    I consider myself a true boxing fan and call it how I see it. I cant stand fighters that are given gifts like Canelo & Broner. Sure they are talented but talented in deep weight divisions with guys that go about things the hard way. Floyd was also right, Canelos team is a bunch of idiots, naturally a man isnt at his peak until he is 25, they were just being greedy. Tuff lesson learned for greed. With that said, those same Mexican fans Canelo so miserably let down, jump on Juan Manuel Marquezs band wagon, now hes someone to be proud of...
    I was certin he was gonna lose so im indiffrent to the situation. And Im not sure what you are talking about gifts? promoters promote popular fighter more then not so popular fighters becasue they make more money. none of that is Canelo's fault he just gets in the ring and fights. I think you may not understand that most boxers are really not that incontrol of their careers. Floyd might be the only one.

Comment

Prepare to be exiled

Comment

im not happy floyd won, but im happy canelo lost

Comment

I'm not happy that Canelo lost, but I'm happy that Floyd won.

Comment

Exactly what "gift" did Canelo get?

Comment

About 25% of the Mexicans in San Antonio were rooting for Floyd. It was the same with Pacroid. Same with Whitaker. Mexicans just like a good fighter. I remember asking this dude I was chatting with at the convenience store on Crossroads blvd and I-10 if he was going to watch the Pacroid vs Margarito fight and he answered "Yeah! Who are you going for? I hope Manny Pacquiao wins!"

Comment

When I saw Pedro Fernandez come out to sing the Mexican national anthem with that played out 80's mullet(which los mexicanos rocked till the mid 90s) I was more than happy to see Canelo get slapped around for 12 rounds. In addition, im tired of Mex fighters trunks being decorated with corporate sponsorship. Floyd has all the money he needs and just comes out in snake skin. I'll take that cash money snake skin over that corporate bought hype job any day.

Comment

Working...
                X