No announcement yet.

Game 7 Eastern NBA Finals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
    It's do or die for my Miami Heat. This whole series they have been playing like crap but I give the Pacers some credit they play good D and they force the Heat to play their game. Game 7 is a toss up but I know for sure the big 3 era is coming to a end because Wade is shot and he gave all he had on that 27 game winning streak stretch.

I know for sure if we beat the Pacers Monday and play Game 1 of the finals in our house against the Spurs we got a good chance to whoop their ass. Different team and they got no defense and the only thing that worries me is coach Spo getting out coached but the master Jedi Popavich
    No defense? The Spurs' defense ranked 3, and their offense is number 7 unlike Indiana's 19th ranked offense. Duncan/Splitter are two elite 7ft defenders, Leonard is an elite defender that shut down Thompson in round 2 and was grabbing around 10 RPG against Memphis' bigs (He's 6'7 230 and can guard 1-4). Green is an elite defender as well, he's the guy who held Stephen Curry to just 2-19 shooting, he's a beast.

The Spurs' defense is just as nasty and their offense is 10x better. Duncan is the guy who mentored Hibbert, the guy Hibbert credits for his success. Hibbert is the student, Duncan is the master.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      No defense? The Spurs' defense ranked 3, and their offense is number 7 unlike Indiana's 19th ranked offense. Duncan/Splitter are two elite 7ft defenders, Leonard is an elite defender that shut down Thompson in round 2 and was grabbing around 10 RPG against Memphis' bigs (He's 6'7 230 and can guard 1-4). Green is an elite defender as well, he's the guy who held Stephen Curry to just 2-19 shooting, he's a beast.

The Spurs' defense is just as nasty and their offense is 10x better. Duncan is the guy who mentored Hibbert, the guy Hibbert credits for his success. Hibbert is the student, Duncan is the master.
      The only one to credit for Hibbert's success is God.

For making him 9 feet tall.

The spurs' technical prowess on paper aside, bottom line is they can't keep up with the heat's pace, athleticism and execution. I'm seeing a short series.

The pacers took the heat out of whack because of their sheer size and strength, but now against the spurs, you're going to see pure heat basketball, and why this team is the most dangerous force in the league.

Size and rebounding are how you beat the heat. Plus the spurs have NOBODY to guard Lebron. He's going to attack attack attack.

When they start double teaming, he's going to pass to the open man.

And look at the shooters on the heat: Ray Allen, Chris Bosh, Shane Battier, Mike Miller, Rashad Lewis.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 06-04-2013, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X