No announcement yet.

I want your opinions about Illegal immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillerStephen View Post
    Sure. Ive never had a terrorist or drug cartel do anything to harm me personally. I do have US soldiers living near me that are trained to kill and have likely killed innocents overseas "in the line of duty". I also have police in my community running around doing **** all to random people...

The majority of "terrorist" attacks in my life time have been from middle class white dudes not cartels or foreigners.

Its not like the terrorists and cartels aren't here already. We call them pharmaceutical companies, and the military/police though. A USA flag patch doesnt justify their actions in my eyes.
    They haven't done anything to you because they are not here in the USA. But you are not the only American in the world, do you know what happened in 9/11? Those were terrorists that were here legally and harmed thousands of innocent Americans....imagine if Bin Laden was allowed to enter here as he pleased...would you be ok with that?Do yo[U] know what he would do? Do you know how much these people hate the US? What if one of him blew up a supermarket were your family was shopping? They wouldn't hesitate I can tell you that much.

What if the cartels where allowed to come here? Would you be ok with them kidnapping innocent Americans or having gunfights in the streets were you live? What if one of those stray bullets hit one of your loved ones?

Those soldiers probably killed people overseas to protect your freedom. If police are committing crimes against citizens then you should file a lawsuit.

So what are these terrorist attacks committed by middle class whites? Were they worse than 9/11?

If we let all these people enter our country freely it would turn into a third world country.

I hope you are not stupid enough to think it would be good to have open borders.

Comment

Sure. Ive never had a terrorist or drug cartel do anything to harm me personally. I do have US soldiers living near me that are trained to kill and have likely killed innocents overseas "in the line of duty". I also have police in my community running around doing **** all to random people...

The majority of "terrorist" attacks in my life time have been from middle class white dudes not cartels or foreigners.

Its not like the terrorists and cartels aren't here already. We call them pharmaceutical companies, and the military/police though. A USA flag patch doesnt justify their actions in my eyes.
      This guy speaks nothing but the truth!! Who gives people the right to create borders and not let other less fortunate people come and enjoy the fruits GOD has graciously given us....GOD never said create borders and divide lands.. Who are we to tell someone who is starving and cant find work to go back to were he came from.. That is some ****ed up ****tt in my eyes!!! As far as I am concerned everyone is welcomed to come to this country to look for a better life ....
      Last edited by RIZO24; 06-16-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -ELO- View Post
        They haven't done anything to you because they are not here in the USA. But you are not the only American in the world, do you know what happened in 9/11? Those were terrorists that were here legally and harmed thousands of innocent Americans....imagine if Bin Laden was allowed to enter here as he pleased...would you be ok with that?Do yo[U] know what he would do? Do you know how much these people hate the US? What if one of him blew up a supermarket were your family was shopping? They wouldn't hesitate I can tell you that much.

What if the cartels where allowed to come here? Would you be ok with them kidnapping innocent Americans or having gunfights in the streets were you live? What if one of those stray bullets hit one of your loved ones?

Those soldiers probably killed people overseas to protect your freedom. If police are committing crimes against citizens then you should file a lawsuit.

So what are these terrorist attacks committed by middle class whites? Were they worse than 9/11?

If we let all these people enter our country freely it would turn into a third world country.

I hope you are not stupid enough to think it would be good to have open borders.
        Im not gonna touch on all your points as it would take forever. Im not trying to debate either. This is a internet forum and I really dont enjoy sitting behind a keyboard going back and forth.

A few points though; many would debate who was behind 9/11. Im not as well equipped as others to discuss that so Ill leave it alone. What I do know is that its only 1 attack that I can remember in my lifetime. How many bombs have we dropped over there on a damn near daily basis. Do you not expect retaliation? Weve bombed schools, homes, supermarkets, anything you can think of. These are people that have had generations grow up surrounded by nothing but war and death. I for one have never seen a person die. Who even started the middle east conflict in the first place, and why are we involved?

Cartels, maybe if the good ol USA would pull its head out its ass and end the failed war on drugs this wouldnt be a problem. We empower them to be what they are. Why do you think theres not cigarette and alcohol cartels..?

Youre really missing my point with your whole post though. When you say "If we let all these people enter our country freely it would turn into a third world country."

No borders means no countries. None of that garbage. If you have beef you handle it like a man. Osama pulls some dumb ****, cool lets **** him up. Not a whole god damn country.

How is it even "our" country. It sure as **** isnt my country. Its just a piece of land I was born in. A piece of land on a planet called Earth that like it or not we all share.

Nationalism is just fuel for hate.

Comment

Originally posted by General24 View Post
          This guy speaks nothing but the truth!! Who gives people the right to create borders and not let other less fortunate people come and enjoy the fruits GOD has graciously given us....GOD never said create borders and divide lands.. Who are we to tell someone who is starving and cant find work to go back to were he came from.. That is some ****ed up ****tt in my eyes!!! As far as I am concerned everyone is welcomed to come to this country to look for a better life ....
          That's because you're probably an illegal. A sane person with a little bit of common sense who is looking out for the good of our country and their family would not consider such a stupid idea.

God also said "Obey man's laws as God's laws" and "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment" Romans 13:1

God also says "“You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God" Leviticus 26:1. Yet Mexico adores the virgin mary and many saints even more so then Jesus himself, so what say you about that?

Comment

Im not gonna touch on all your points as it would take forever. Im not trying to debate either. This is a internet forum and I really dont enjoy sitting behind a keyboard going back and forth.

A few points though; many would debate who was behind 9/11. Im not as well equipped as others to discuss that so Ill leave it alone. What I do know is that its only 1 attack that I can remember in my lifetime. How many bombs have we dropped over there on a damn near daily basis. Do you not expect retaliation? Weve bombed schools, homes, supermarkets, anything you can think of. These are people that have had generations grow up surrounded by nothing but war and death. I for one have never seen a person die. Who even started the middle east conflict in the first place, and why are we involved?

Cartels, maybe if the good ol USA would pull its head out its ass and end the failed war on drugs this wouldnt be a problem. We empower them to be what they are. Why do you think theres not cigarette and alcohol cartels..?

Youre really missing my point with your whole post though. When you say "If we let all these people enter our country freely it would turn into a third world country."

No borders means no countries. None of that garbage. If you have beef you handle it like a man. Osama pulls some dumb ****, cool lets **** him up. Not a whole god damn country.

How is it even "our" country. It sure as **** isnt my country. Its just a piece of land I was born in. A piece of land on a planet called Earth that like it or not we all share.

Nationalism is just fuel for hate.
            Ok, regardless of who was behind the 9/11 attacks can you deny that there are real terrorists out there who hate the USA with a passion? Would you honestly feel safe for yourself and your loved ones if these terrorists groups were allowed to enter our country? Sure you can take a few on your own but these groups are bloody organized....you would not be a match against them.

Would you be happy to be in the position that many of the innocent Middle Eastern people are currently in? You would be happy for this country to be a third world country?

So you are one of those people that blame the disgusting acts committed by the drug cartels on the good ol USA? That's a pathetic excuse.....I do agree that certain drugs should be legalized but that has nothing to do with the type of behavior by these cartel members. That's what I speak off, their ruthlessness against innocents and children. For example back in the 1900's the Italian mob only dealt with the rival gangsters but never with innocent children or woman. Now you have these cartels beheading children, that speaks of their mentality and capability. I wouldn't want these people around my loved ones, would you?

Comment

Ok, regardless of who was behind the 9/11 attacks can you deny that there are real terrorists out there who hate the USA with a passion? Would you honestly feel safe for yourself and your loved ones if these terrorists groups were allowed to enter our country? Sure you can take a few on your own but these groups are bloody organized....you would not be a match against them.

Would you be happy to be in the position that many of the innocent Middle Eastern people are currently in? You would be happy for this country to be a third world country?

So you are one of those people that blame the disgusting acts committed by the drug cartels on the good ol USA? That's a pathetic excuse.....I do agree that certain drugs should be legalized but that has nothing to do with the type of behavior by these cartel members. That's what I speak off, their ruthlessness against innocents and children. For example back in the 1900's the Italian mob only dealt with the rival gangsters but never with innocent children or woman. Now you have these cartels beheading children, that speaks of their mentality and capability. I wouldn't want these people around my loved ones, would you?
              I hate to have to tell you this, but there are terrorists already here. There are terrorists that were born here. There are future terrorists being born here right now.

I was born and raised in Texas, and trust me. The cartels are here too.

There are also people that are just flat out crazy. A border does nothing to prevent any of the things you mentioned.

The way you put it, a border seems more like a big piece of wool to pull over our eyes and laugh at the less fortunate who are on the side lines. Many want nothing more than to escape the problems you mention, why should we shut them out?

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
              With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
              Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
              A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
              Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
              Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
              Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
              The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
              "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
              With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
              Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
              The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
              Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
              I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Comment

**** THE BORDERS. All of them. I think all of us as humans shouldnt have to be claimed by a certain country like dogs.

We should be able to go anywhere we want any time we want. Work if you want, stay as long as you want. **** taxes. Why should we support a piece of **** govt that clearly cant support itself without us handing them OUR hard earned money.

What country am I from? ****ing EARTH.

Do I support illegal immigration? Whats illegal about it. We are supposed "FREE" ****ing beings, how can I or anyone else as a human be "illegal". **** em.

Madness... This is why people call liberlism a form of a mental disorder.

Comment

Illegal Immigration is a crime. Thats why it called Illegal duh. They wave there flag at sporting events and you think were supposed to love them, they turn our schools and hospitals into a 3rd world cesspool, and were supposed to love them. They turn good or decent neighborhoods into a overcrowded barrio and you think were supposed to love them. They refuse to learn or write English and demand everything in Spanish and you think were supposed to love them. We should treat them like Mexico treats there illegal population.

Comment

I hate to have to tell you this, but there are terrorists already here. There are terrorists that were born here. There are future terrorists being born here right now.

I was born and raised in Texas, and trust me. The cartels are here too.

There are also people that are just flat out crazy. A border does nothing to prevent any of the things you mentioned.

The way you put it, a border seems more like a big piece of wool to pull over our eyes and laugh at the less fortunate who are on the side lines. Many want nothing more than to escape the problems you mention, why should we shut them out?

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
                    With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
                    Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
                    A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
                    Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
                    Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
                    Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
                    The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
                    "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
                    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
                    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
                    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
                    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
                    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
                    So because we already have some here we should let more in? Don't you have enough with the crimes already committed by our own legal citizens?

Comment

That's because you're probably an illegal. A sane person with a little bit of common sense who is looking out for the good of our country and their family would not consider such a stupid idea.

God also said "Obey man's laws as God's laws" and "Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment" Romans 13:1

God also says "“You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God" Leviticus 26:1. Yet Mexico adores the virgin mary and many saints even more so then Jesus himself, so what say you about that?
                      STFU Storm! Don't bring god into this immigration thread.

BTW, did you know that Moses was the first coyote? Read his story and pay close attention and you'll be surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X