Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: My Style is Dangerous For Both Spence & Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny Garcia is extremely overrated.

His best wins were in 2013 and 2012 back at 140 against Matthysse and Khan.

At 147 he is:
    - loss to Thurman
    - loss to Porter

Wins at 147:
    - 34 year old Paulie Malignaggi non title fight
    - Vacant WBC belt for decisioning shot Guerrero
    - Vargas, Rios and Granados

- won the vacant WBC silver title for beating Granados whatever the fuk that made up belt is.

Garcia only has like 6 wins, all against B level guys as a welterweight, lost to every A level welterweight he has fought and the only reason he was ever a strap holder is he beat a shot Gurrero for a vacant title (floyds old WBC) after Guerrero already lost to Thurman and Floyd.
    Last edited by elfag; 01-15-2020, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Only thing Garcia is DANGEROUS to is an AVERAGE fighter. Neither Spence or Pac are average. Both will out point or KO him.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
        Some of you guys are nuts Danny would probably stop Manny and be competitive against Spence and lose a decision.
        Danny doesnt have a win against an A level fighter since 2013 back at 140.

Comment

Dg’s cautious safe boring style in fights against the top fighters would result in him and his a-hole dad crying over another decision loss against PAC or Spence. He doesn’t have the balls to aggressively let his hands go against A-level fighters like he always does against the b-level guys - Redkach!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
            Wouldn't favor him to win but Danny would be competitive in both of those fights. Neither Spence or old man Pac are as good as people think.

He could time Pac perfectly and run him into something or Pac could just outwork him.

He can beat Spence just off being more active alone but Danny is slow and Spence occasionally punches with you and when he does he puts mustard on the shot.

I prefer to see actual unifications but I'd settle for one of those matchups for the time being.
            I'm with you on all points there. Danny only has his own bad strategies to blame for the close losses to Porter and Thurman imo. He needs to be more active.

Comment

I like how Danny Tropical Mexican Garcia keeps Crawfords name out of his mouth.
              Last edited by TexasCowBoy; 01-15-2020, 06:53 PM. Reason: Misspell

Comment

Danny Dog ****

Comment

Danny's style is to get lit up the whole fight then out of nowhere throw a miracle left hook. I guess that's dangerous for anybody.

Comment

Danny’s punches are to damn wide for both fighters who lines they punches straight down the middle. The No Look Left Hook won’t work.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                      The lil boy who cried wolf couldn't even hurt keith thurman
                      I don't recall anyone ever stopping Keith Thurman. Last I remember, pac has been stopped multiple times and 1 time he was clinically dead for 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X