Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: Canelo's Fighting Old Guys On Their Way Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I was on holiday, you crybaby clown

I had no problem kicking you in the vaglna earlier, did I... ?

that other poster was right... you are just an emotional female

dumb Clarissa Shields fans
    that other poster writes the same thing every time he sees my post because like you, he's desperate for my attention and is trying to hold onto dignity after i b***hed him. But I already told him that I won't be responding to him unless he's telling me that he plans to come to NY to step in a ring with me. But like you, he's just another Puss boy Canelo ball licker. Speaking of which, I'm sure that you went on holiday to Mexico to find canelo and personally ask him if he'd grant you your Christmas wish and let you suck him dry. Now delete your account ya old ass f@g.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      that other poster writes the same thing every time he sees my post because like you, he's desperate for my attention and is trying to hold onto dignity after i b***hed him. But I already told him that I won't be responding to him unless he's telling me that he plans to come to NY to step in a ring with me. But like you, he's just another Puss boy Canelo ball licker. Speaking of which, I'm sure that you went on holiday to Mexico to find canelo and personally ask him if he'd grant you your Christmas wish and let you suck him dry. Now delete your account ya old ass f@g.

no

that other poster also noticed that you are just a crybaby bltch

that is all LMAO

Comment

no

that other poster also noticed that you are just a crybaby bltch

that is all LMAO

since you're so impressed with the other poster , you should reach out and see if he'd be willing to watch the next Canelo fight with you and spoon together on the sofa. You 2 have a lot in common, both Canelo ball guzzlers, both get schooled by me regularly, both have no dignity. Since you can't get Canelo, next best thing for you is to link up with a fellow groupie. You could change your username to abouttofuksenorfrog

Comment

since you're so impressed with the other poster , you should reach out and see if he'd be willing to watch the next Canelo fight with you and spoon together on the sofa. You 2 have a lot in common, both Canelo ball guzzlers, both get schooled by me regularly, both have no dignity. Since you can't get Canelo, next best thing for you is to link up with a fellow groupie. You could change your username to abouttofuksenorfrog

not impressed

just amused

amused that he finds you to be just as effeminate as I find you

you go girl !!

#stopcryingbltch

Comment

More, from this emotional female?
            Last edited by Senor_frogs; 01-06-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

not impressed

just amused

you go girl !!

#stopcryingbltch
              let's really put this into perspective. What's truly effeminate... the guy who's an actual boxing fan and calls out bulls*** like ducking, shady scorecards and ped use, or you guys, who get sooooo emotional defending another man that you've never even met, yet idolize and worship? The root of your anger towards me is that I don't share the same love for a man that you cherish and it hurts your feelings. Now that's not only effeminate but makes you a straight up f@g!

You became so emotional last month defending canelo that you offered an impulsive counter bet, that I accepted and clearly won. But instead of honoring your word, you disappeared for a month and then came back because the thought of deleting your account and losing the only thing of value in your 50 plus yrs of life was unbearable. So you're hoping I'd forget and let you off the hook. Well no such luck gramps.

Delete your account you pathetic old loser. Any further replies to you will be to remind you of your loss in the bet, your inefriorty, and that you should delete your account, ya old ass f@g.

Comment

let's really put this into perspective. What's truly effeminate... the guy who's an actual boxing fan and calls out bulls*** like ducking, shady scorecards and ped use, or you guys, who get sooooo emotional defending another man that you've never even met, yet idolize and worship? The root of your anger towards me is that I don't share the same love for a man that you cherish and it hurts your feelings. Now that's not only effeminate but makes you a straight up f@g!

You became so emotional last month defending canelo that you offered an impulsive counter bet, that I accepted and clearly won. But instead of honoring your word, you disappeared for a month and then came back because the thought of deleting your account and losing the only thing of value in your 50 plus yrs of life was unbearable. So you're hoping I'd forget and let you off the hook. Well no such luck gramps.

Delete your account you pathetic old loser. Any further replies to you will be to remind you of your loss in the bet, your inefriorty, and that you should delete your account, ya old ass f@g.

FACT: continually crying like a butthurt little bltch... IS effeminate

#perspectiveyo
                #stopcryingbltch

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                  More, from this emotional female?

ahahah

Comment

Why does everyone have to go to New York ONLY and to YOUR neighborhood to box you?

You don’t travel? You don’t go to fights live to meet up there???

I have a good feeling your a PUNk! Come to fights live and you’ll see me.

You fkn RTARD yeah I did plan on going to NYC to see that shty Fielding fight but I didn’t and it had JACK sht to do with you. Fkn WHITE trash.

If I was in NYC and didn’t see you. Then You could call it a duck. I didn’t go because I didn’t want to spend $1000+ to see a sht fight. And I was not going to spend it to fight some crack head in some shady @ss gym

You didn’t even go to Jacobs or Charlo fight when they in your own backyard??? What kind of douchebag does that???
                    Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-06-2020, 06:38 PM.

Comment

not impressed

just amused

you go girl !!

#stopcryingbltch
                      That emotional bi@tch thinks because I didn’t want to spend $1,000 to go to NYC to box him I’m a coward??? WTF kind of madness is that???

And GET this??? It wasn’t going to be at the fight. It was going to be at one of the gyms she trains at???? Yeah Like that would be a fair fight.... I’ve seen dudes roll up into other gyms and know it goes nothing like that. He’ll probably have them all pumped up saying all kinds of sht that I’ll get jumped or have to keep boxing when I win.

I’m not stupid. If I was going to go the Canelo/Fielding fight it wasn’t going to fight him at HIS gyms. Nahh we scrapping somewhere in public or off to the sides where he can’t set me up.

I know one thing he wouldn’t come to any of my gyms because they would fuk that racist up!!! Win or lose he ain’t walking out of there without a beating. Beats me and they see he’s 2-3 weight classes bigger they gonna call the POSht out!!! And then someone his size will step in...
                      Last edited by Shadoww702; 01-06-2020, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X