Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does acting feeling and being a man, feel DISTASTEFUL?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does acting feeling and being a man, feel DISTASTEFUL?

You know when you speak to a very masculine man, whos strong powerful etc, it feels kinda uncomfortable because his strength is clearly more than yours, or it just feels rough/gruff, I feel that way with my OWN manliness, it feels unpleasant to be manly as if it were someone else, or it just feels unpleasant

Why the hell is that?

Its like an unpleasant strength, its weird it doesn't sit very well with me, but the strength side of it is highly desirable.

Being a boy feels good, but it has major drawbacks in terms of strength effectiveness, and attractiveness.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 08-16-2016, 12:17 AM.

There just is no way to use such a mundane post into the biography thread...you are failing big time. Could you please try harder...maybe even go back to penis obsessing or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      There just is no way to use such a mundane post into the biography thread...you are failing big time. Could you please try harder...maybe even go back to penis obsessing or something.
      you will be 4ever a boy haha!

Comment

A real man is secure in his acts and doesn't need anyone to justify him because he justifies himself.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
          A real man is secure in his acts and doesn't need anyone to justify him because he justifies himself.

Thats a good boy, very good knowledge well done son.

Who's my little beasty?
          Last edited by AlexKid; 08-16-2016, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Alex been listening to too much david deangelo

Comment

something is seriously wrong with u dude.

Comment

Because you were conditioned by our weird SJW media during your youth that being "manly" is stupid. It evokes imagery of fat, clumsy blue-collar stereotypes. Manly in the media is trying to hammer a nail with your forehead, belching out your wife's name and being hit with a rolling pin.

You're encouraged to struggle against your gender-urges, put on a bowtie and sit with your legs crossed. Vote against all of your own political interests as a fashion statement. Your awkwardness, suffering and repression are status symbols. You're "so smart".

Then you grow up. You reach out for a hug and kiss reward from society as promised an it laughs at you and gurgles as the hairy fat guy ****s it in the mouth

Of course in reality being manly is control and social/financial independence. Developing functional intelligence instead (how to control others) instead of superficial intelligence (parroting PC/pop-culture viewpoints and waiting for a cookie). Men take great pleasure in being as hated as possible, then ending up right 10 years later. It makes everything sweeter.

You got duped kid. All this wiener size, am I too short, am I pretty enough, am I a manlet, is this too racist, do women want romance, blah blah stuff. It's a joke. Men don't care. They LIKE to be hated. If your own wife hates you FINE, as long as you have control over her. Vladimir Putin is bald, 5'7" and could order your daughter like a pizza. Imagine if he spent his youth reading Cosmo articles about women preferring waxed balls. Where would be right now? He would be sitting in your lap.

I wish I could say there was some cure but I've never seen it. I remember when my friend who grew up in an ultra-liberal recycled tofu queer household came shooting guns and riding motorcycles with us for the first time. He literally cried and started mumbling stuff about feeling like a boy for the first time. True story.

We were spooked. What a ****. Dropped him back off with his dad and mom waving all goofy so he could go back to watching Will & Grace and slowly unraveling.

cuck
                Last edited by ////; 08-16-2016, 04:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  Alex been listening to too much david deangelo
                  guilty lol

his stuff takes you FAR AWAY from ever getting laid

you sign up hoping to get laid and instead he finds you a job which never gets you real money

follow you passion is dangerous advice, its good and bad depending on many factors its no golden rule

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                    something is seriously wrong with u dude.
                    at least im not like every1 else, id rather be a closeted weirdo than a sheep

yes i may be crazy, I may be paranoid schitzo, but I seem rational enough to stay controlled and on the side of sanity
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 08-16-2016, 05:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X