Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! Andre Berto's eyes...Pretty messed up (Picture)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to make a Berto version of this. First pic with a backwards baseball hat and second with a rice hat. Grustler made the Margarito one I think.

Comment

andre "el chino" berto

Comment

Damn. Can't wait to watch this fight tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          I'm glad they didn't stop the fight but I don't think Berto could see all that much in the later rounds lol. Berto showed some serious heart

I didn't see the fight so my first thought was WOW. Then I scrolled down and saw the chick in your sig and thought DDDDAAAYYUMMMM. Thanks for both.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            I'm glad they didn't stop the fight but I don't think Berto could see all that much in the later rounds lol. Berto showed some serious heart

didn't need to see... they were fighting in a telephone booth

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
              I didn't see the fight so my first thought was WOW. Then I scrolled down and saw the chick in your sig and thought DDDDAAAYYUMMMM. Thanks for both.
              Hahaha...you're welcome!

Comment

Do not be surprised if get a report of him having a detached retina or orbital bone damage in the next couple weeks. I never like to see a guy fight that many rounds with badly swelled eyes. I hope be comes out of it ok.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  damn he look like the black mr myagi
                  LOL ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

He look like his Blacknese...damn

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                      Was crazy when he lifted up the glasses to expose two closed eyes.
                      I noticed he would show the swelling, but wouldn't take them off all the way. I think he was crying when he was trying to make excuses about the ref, etc. He sounded like he was choking up.

Comment

Working...
                      X