Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Bute vs. Andre Dirrell: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    If Dirrell is prepared mentally he's a huge threat to Bute. Interbox would be the worse business people in the game if they ever made that match.

Froch will be a big enough challenge for Bute and if a deal is reached that will lock Bute and Froch up until 2013 with back to back fights.
    Not necessarily. Bute had 3 fights this year and his camp made it clear that they are aiming for 3 fights in 2012. However if He fights Froch in a double header and he wins both, you can expect Bute to want to fight Ward not Dirrell.
    But then again may be Ward will refuse once more.

Comment

bute by ko/tko, he'll finish what abraham started, hopefully he wont get robbed of a clear ko like abraham did

Comment

Dirrell beats him, Dirrell's weaknesses are that he vunreable to any straight punch, especialy late on in the fight when he's hands get lower. But Dirrell's got a decent about of ring I.Q to avoid what Bute does, which is his left hand.

Comment

close UD in favor of Bute

Dirrell would fold under the pressure in the second half of the fight

with that much talent, too bad he's such a mental midget

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Bute works him over...Dirrell faked an injury to avoid fighting Ward...he is a clown ass fool.
            Bute isn't on Ward's level.... by far. Dirrell will make easy work of Bute.

Comment

49% of the voters in this poll are picking Dirrell to win either by decision or KO/TKO/RTD. Interesting.

Comment

I'll be taking bets on Bute if this fight is made.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  I'll be taking bets on Bute if this fight is made.
                  Is it looking like being made? will this threaten a potential about with Froch?

I take Bute to win, at his core as a fighter, Andre Dirrell has a weak heart.

Comment

There is 0% chance of Bute fighting Dirrell any time soon, there is no legitimate reason to make that fight for the risks it brings~

Dirrell most likely beats the breaks off Bute, he is bigger and better. While people saying Dirrell will fall apart how exactly does one know how Bute will react if the going gets tough~ chances are just as good that Bute crumbles

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      Is it looking like being made? will this threaten a potential about with Froch?

I take Bute to win, at his core as a fighter, Andre Dirrell has a weak heart.
                      Dirrell has been calling Bute out in the boxing media, he wants the fight.

But I think a Froch-Bute (maybe two fights) may be close to being signed.

We should know soon, probably by next week.

Comment

Working...
                      X