Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    ??????????????
    welcome back you c0cksukking piece of *****

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post

Comment

I'd say he's ducking MattHatt @ WW

Comment

I'd say he'd be beating a fighter who hadn't earned a title to begin with, and it would say nothing towards his ranking at 154.

Samething i said for the Pac/Marg fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            really? based on what? if anyone is fighting weak opponents,its pac. so what are you basing this on...do tell
            i find it funny how pacs arm length shrunk 2 inches i yrs? lmbo 27yr-29yrs old

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised,I can tell U that.But there are a lot of posters on here that I guarantee will completely expose their hypocrisy with that fight too.I can see it now,how can Floyd fight this guy,he isn't a real champ,Floyd is a cherrypicker,Floyd is taking the easy route,Floyd should be a shamed,Floyd is robbing us fans,how can U defend him,all the while those same guys bought Pac-Margarito & are licking their chops over Pac-Mosley.

Comment

It better be on regular HBO. And I don't wanna hear how legendary he is if he wins.

Comment

That DLH has completely given up on Alvarez and decided it's time to cash in?

If Floyd's just shaking off a year plus worth of rust to fight someone more worthy, like Pac or Martinez, no prob. But if it's Canelo and then a third retirement, I'd expect some backlash.

Comment

Originally posted by TuRoK'em View Post
                    might as well fight pac
                    Fixed for you.

Comment

It wouldn't happen, simple as that. Canelo has other guys that he needs to be fighting at 54.

Comment

Working...
                      X