Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Pac wont take OST, but accused Margarito of Doping!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Really? So then how did steroid testing begin? Go ahead, I'll be here waiting - since I asked you before and got no response.

And second, I don't need to assume anything. If you're saying that a smoking gun is needed in order to ask for tests then commissions shouldn't test! Period! Don't be so thick.
    So what's the "smoking gun" from Pacquiao that you see that necessitates drug testing?

• His unprecendented streaks of impressive wins while not losing his speed and strength?

Margarito had history of cheating. Where's your precedent with Pacquiao? None.

I'll be waiting for you also.

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
      So what's the "smoking gun" from Pacquiao that you see that necessitates drug testing?

• His unprecendented streaks of impressive wins while not losing his speed and strength?

How about you answer my questions that you keep ducking and have now ducked a THIRD TIME.

Really? So then how did steroid testing begin? Go ahead, I'll be here waiting - since I asked you before and got no response.

And second, I don't need to assume anything. If you're saying that a smoking gun/proof is needed in order to ask for tests then what is the smoking gun the commissions use?

Comment

• Here's the deal:

Floyd - like Manny - has never tested positive for PED's, yet he's willing to undergo OST with no cut-off dates to prove he's clean.

The majority of the boxing public agrees better testing is needed.-- Why?

Fighters have been caught or have admitted to using PED's despite conventional testing procedures in the past.

Shane Mosley took random testing and passed with flying colors.

Is Team Pacquiao afraid Manny won't pass the tests?

Only Team Pacquiao want cut-off dates. -- Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          How about you answer my questions that you keep ducking and have now ducked a THIRD TIME.
          IMDAZED asks the tough questions that only his imagination can answer.

Comment

• The best thing about all this Pac Hate and the ***** Bull**** boils down to 1 thing...

1. Pac is the center of Professional Boxing and all you Floyd ****s hate it...

So keep grasping for every little thing you have to discredit Pacs wins and keep making excuses for Floyd, it doesn't change the almighty conclusion that Floyd is now just a backdrop to Pacquiao's career...

I think that hurts all of you Floyd fans above all else... HILARIOUS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              Yes, How?!!!!!, HOW!!!!!? did he know. Think about it, meditate on it, imagine it, and let the us know. Common knowledge is so difficult to acquire nowadays that we can't even use common sense to deduce that coffee or hydroxycut probably don't last too long in your system.
              Roach did nothing but destroy his own argument against OST, this is a wrap, if this was a court of law he just ruined his case.

Comment

Please read and re-read my posting.

i didn't say it was illegal. I said that at least there's a "smoking gun" there most specially with Margarito's history and proven "cheating".

With Pacquiao, there were no RED FLAGS up nor real "smoking gun" other than:

• "boy is he fast, strong despite going up the weight divisions...we're scared of him!"

With Pacquiao, at least he has fought fighters that Mayweather has ducked in Cotto and Margarito despite his size.
                and SSM too right...oh wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
                  and SSM too right...oh wait.
                  to compare Cotto, Margarito, Mosley, I would of always considered SSM the more dangerous of the 3 for Pacquiao, Freddie Roach agrees which is why he aggressively avoided that fight stating, "Shane is too good" but hey Shane is over the hill now, great news for Team Pac

Comment

There isn't a precedence with Pac, but there certainly is a lot of suspicious things going on, that would make ANY impartial person question whether he is using something or not.

How about the following:

He had moved up 8 weight classes and gained strength and maintained at most of his speed. (Something that has never been done b4, even by the greats)

His trainer has had 2 fighters test positive for PED's and has lied and said he knows NOTHING about steroids, only to have his own words from the past contradict him.

His strength and conditioning coach has been involved with PED's in the past.

Pac's team originally agreed to full OST, then changed that to 3, 5, 7, 30, 24, 14 then supposedly 7.

Pac's team had numerous reasons why he couldn't take blood tests.

Pac's team wanted to be informed when the "random" drug tests would be coming.

If someone says that all of this of this doesn't raise more doubt than a bottle of Hydroxycut, which stopped containing a banned substance 6yrs ago, I don't know what else can be said.

By the way, Hydroxycut is a nurtritional SUPPLEMENT, not a drug. Nothing different than the numerous supplements that Pac takes via Alez Ariza. Roach has alot of nerve saying anything, when Ariza has said that he is the ONLY ONE that knows what supplements Pac takes.

Comment

• Originally posted by cnote111 View Post
                      The best thing about all this Pac Hate and the ***** Bull**** boils down to 1 thing...

1. Pac is the center of Professional Boxing and all you Floyd ****s hate it...

So keep grasping for every little thing you have to discredit Pacs wins and keep making excuses for Floyd, it doesn't change the almighty conclusion that Floyd is now just a backdrop to Pacquiao's career...

I think that hurts all of you Floyd fans above all else... HILARIOUS!!!

Pac is the center and yet he can't seem to out draw FMJ in gates or PPV. Makes perfect sense.

Oh yeah, sorry...Pac vs. Cotto did outdraw FMJ vs. Marquez by 100k..hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X