Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is ******ed. Are there any non-biased posters on this ****ing site at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ******ed. Are there any non-biased posters on this ****ing site at all?

Just reading through the threads on the AA vs Dirrell fight, and it's so painfully clear that 95% of people posting have a bias and agenda. You can actually predict posts if you have any sort of poster knowledge. And what makes this even more ******ed is that it's now mostly a European vs American thing.

The Europeans think Dirrell is a faking, drug-test dodging cheat.

The Americans think AA is just the latest Euro bum to get schooled by an American, and that Dirrell was comfortably waltzing to a decision win.

Pathetic.

I'm not biased but what Abraham did was obviously wrong and deserved the disqualification. I agree with your post though, people should be worrying about Dirrell's health not whether he's a good actor or not.

Comment

i like both guys. both are my favorites to win the six.

i think dirrell really was hurt.

i think abraham didn't do it intentionally.

i think dirrell did very well the whole fight.

i think abraham was turning it on late and had a chance for a late ko if it wasn't for his brainfart.

no point in arguing who was dirty , who was acting , who is a girl , who is a douche.

root for them to go to the finals.

abraham-dirrell rematch would be a perfect finals match for the super six.

Comment

Of course there is. Still they are few and far between.

What's worth noting is that it was always the intention of the supersix to generate this kind of tension. Originally it was pitted as boxings Ryder Cup.

Comment

i just got green k'd for being unbiased, if that counts for anything

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Of course there is. Still they are few and far between.

What's worth noting is that it was always the intention of the supersix to generate this kind of tension. Originally it was pitted as boxings Ryder Cup.
            It was the Europeans who gave the Super Six that title. All I see is Boxers.

Comment

im a euro man and was wanting to see dirrell knocked the **** out but he was winning and winning easily on my card. great game plan, great boxing skills and he executed and delivered well.

abraham was wrong for what he did and i cant excuse it, he is an idiot as i still had him in the fight and wouldnt have bet against him knocking him out.

im a uk fan but i worry for froch if he trades with abraham...not biased over here at all...realist i think

Comment

Originally posted by Red October View Post
                i like both guys. both are my favorites to win the six.

i think dirrell really was hurt.

i think abraham didn't do it intentionally.

i think dirrell did very well the whole fight.

i think abraham was turning it on late and had a chance for a late ko if it wasn't for his brainfart.

no point in arguing who was dirty , who was acting , who is a girl , who is a douche.

root for them to go to the finals.

abraham-dirrell rematch would be a perfect finals match for the super six.
                Fantastic post.

Comment

AA is a puncher at best but nothing more. He couldn't handle Dirrell's switch up style and speed. Frustration got the best of him and went over his head.

Notice how he bitched a lot about being lowblowed? That's because in his hometown he get those calls.

AA is over rated.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
                    AA is a puncher at best but nothing more. He couldn't handle Dirrell's switch up style and speed. Frustration got the best of him and went over his head.

Notice how he bitched a lot about being lowblowed? That's because in his hometown he get those calls.

AA is over rated.
                    I'll never forget the referee in the first Miranda fight back in Germany Pantera's about to go in for the kill, the referee blocks him and says to AA: Are you alright Arthur?

Comment

Working...
                    X