No announcement yet.

Be Honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Honest...

This thread is for all the Pac fans condemning Mayweather...

If Pac had requested these kind of tests and Floyd refused, your position would competely change, you'd say that Pac had all the reason in the world to think Mayweather was cheating and you'd call Floyd a coward for not accepting. but since it's your beloved Pac, you support him to the death, that's biased.

I know I'm going to get hit with nothing but name calling and red k, but when it comes down to it, I'd have lost respect for Mayweather if he had refused just like I have lost respect for Pac. How many can honestly say the same?

I rest my case.

edit; didn't think it would be this easy.
    Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 01-07-2010, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      This thread is for all the Pac fans condemning Mayweather...

If Pac had requested these kind of tests and Floyd refused, your position would competely change, you'd say that Pac had all the reason in the world to think Mayweather was cheating and you'd call Floyd a coward for not accepting. but since it's your beloved Pac, you support him to the death, that's biased.

I know I'm going to get hit with nothing but name calling and red k, but when it comes down to it, I'd have lost respect for Mayweather if he had refused just like I have lost respect for Pac. How many can honestly say the same?
      You can't ask the illogical something logical - it just doesn't register.

Comment

wow. no takers? so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
          You can't ask the illogical something logical - it just doesn't register.

As a pac fan..

I would question why would Pac ask for test if Mayweather has always tested clean..

I would also factor in who accused Mayweather of taking Peds.. If it was someone like 50 cents who is known to take steroids. Or Mosley who also confessed of using peds

Or if it the one eyed toothy guy who lives at wild card gym..

and if it the one eyed toothy guys I would just tell Pac and his team why have the test in the first place unless your scared of Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
            As a pac fan..

I would question why would Pac ask for test if Mayweather has always tested clean..

I would also factor in who accused Mayweather of taking Peds.. If it was someone like 50 cents who is known to take steroids. Or Mosley who also confessed of using peds

Or if it the one eyed toothy guy who lives at wild card gym..

and if it the one eyed toothy guys I would just tell Pac and his team why have the test in the first place unless your scared of Mayweather.
            I don't care who accused who, if Pac felt that Floyd had an unfair advantage for any reason, it's his job to protect himself, and I'd understand. the ball would be in Mayweather's court, just like it's in Pac's now.

Comment

still sad about the lack of response, i'm just going to assume that a logical discussion is impossible on this topic. too bad, i was hoping for an intelligent discussion.
              Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 01-07-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

anyone????

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  anyone????
                  Nice try though !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X