Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think ALL blacks researched before voting?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
    Did you know that obama raises taxes on the middle class 94 percent of the time?
    Want a fact Mac? If you earn under $250k a year, you will be getting a taxcut. How on Earth you can spin that to Obama raising taxes on the middle classes is beyond me. I don't know who McCain thinks he's fooling by telling working class Republicans he is supporting them, while proposing taxcuts for the rich and corporations only. I suppose some people will just vote with what they know rather than what they actually know.

Did you know that obama was against Nuclear energy before the second debate against John McCain. But since John McCain was for Nuclear Energy, Obama changed his view points.
    Good. I'm sick of politicians who won't swallow their pride and change when something better comes to light. Not that I actually know if what you're saying is true anyway...

Also, his best friend is a terrorist. That is not to say obama is but he never explained his full relationship with that terrorist friend.
    Pitiful. 'Best friend'? Who are you, Joseph Goebbels? Trying to spin a very, very vague acquaintance into 'OBAMA IS A TERRORIST!' is quite frankly pathetic and more than a little desperate. He explained his relationship with Ayers as being on a board together with many other people. End of.

Comment

Want a fact Mac? If you earn under $250k a year, you will be getting a taxcut. How on Earth you can spin that to Obama raising taxes on the middle classes is beyond me. I don't know who McCain thinks he's fooling by telling working class Republicans he is supporting them, while proposing taxcuts for the rich and corporations only. I suppose some people will just vote with what they know rather than what they actually know.
      haha wasnt it just recently that obama changed it to that... ... ... if you havent realized it yet obama changes his policies up pretty much every single day and depending on who hes talkin to... you best believe that if he is talking to someone who makes over 250,000 hes sayin dont worry you'll get your tax cut... dont be stupid now dude

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Made View Post
        haha wasnt it just recently that obama changed it to that... ... ... if you havent realized it yet obama changes his policies up pretty much every single day and depending on who hes talkin to... you best believe that if he is talking to someone who makes over 250,000 hes sayin dont worry you'll get your tax cut... dont be stupid now dude
        How about you check out this website:

http://taxcut.barackobama.com/

Try typing in over $250k and you will see that Obama is being more than honest. I can't believe you Republicans are dragging that ol' 'Flip-flopper' routine out of the bag again! Bit more subtle this time, re-branded even, but still the same old ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          when do you turn 18???
          In march young man

Comment

Of course not all blacks researched and I hate that. I don't think everyone voting for Mccain did research either. You think some redneck from South Carolina did research when voting for Mccain? No, there will be some hicks that vote for him just because they hate blacks. It works both ways but in this election I am sure a lot of people will vote for Obama because of his race but a lot will vote against him because of his race People need to do research and vote for what person stands for what they believe in but thats in a perfect world. Truth is we dont live in a perfect world.
            Last edited by Check; 10-23-2008, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Of course not all blacks researched and I hate that. I don't think everyone voting for Mccain did research either. You think some redneck from South Carolina did research when voting for Mccain? No, there will be some hicks that vote for him just because they hate blacks. It works both ways but in this election I am sure a lot of people will vote for Obama because of his gender but a lot will vote against him because of his gender. People need to do research and vote for what person stands for what they believe in but thats in a perfect world. Truth is we dont live in a perfect world.
              I agree with ya totally while im pretty sure you ment to say race here but none the less i agree with ya on that

Comment

Pitiful. 'Best friend'? Who are you, Joseph Goebbels? Trying to spin a very, very vague acquaintance into 'OBAMA IS A TERRORIST!' is quite frankly pathetic and more than a little desperate. He explained his relationship with Ayers as being on a board together with many other people. End of.
                Dude are people not jugded by the company they keep, if obama didnt want to be labled a terrorist he shouldnt have associated with a known terrorist (im not callin him a terrorist but for the sake of my point i'll say he is). Its pretty much like if someone hangs out with a bunch of criminals is that person not going to be considered a criminal... if someone hangs out with a bunch of gang members is that person not going to be considered in a gang... do you see my point

and on the case of his tax "policies" go listen to his speeches dude he changes his "policies" every time he speaks just like the nuclear energy topic

Comment

Dude are people not jugded by the company they keep, if obama didnt want to be labled a terrorist he shouldnt have associated with a known terrorist (im not callin him a terrorist but for the sake of my point i'll say he is). Its pretty much like if someone hangs out with a bunch of criminals is that person not going to be considered a criminal... if someone hangs out with a bunch of gang members is that person not going to be considered in a gang... do you see my point
                  I once was friends with a guy that used to be a drug addict, but sorted his life out. Does that make me any more likely to be a crackhead?

Comment

I agree with ya totally while im pretty sure you ment to say race here but none the less i agree with ya on that
                    LOL yeah I meant to say race. My mind is in other worlds atm.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      no but he's better than mcain...Ron Paul 4 pres.!
                      preach it, brother

Comment

Working...
                      X