Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who thinks the new HBO site is shyt?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one who thinks the new HBO site is shyt?

I have been to the new HBO site and it reminds me of a woman that is pretty but can't shag worth a damn. Moreover, it is confusing as hell. Whoever designed the new site should be fired. The old site might not have looked as good but it functioned better. I consider myself computer savvy and it took me 10 minutes to find the boxing schedule. Is it just me?

I agree. The site sucks, now, and it was much better before.

Comment

Originally posted by sunwizard View Post
      I have been to the new HBO site and it reminds me of a woman that is pretty but can't shag worth a damn. Moreover, it is confusing as hell. Whoever designed the new site should be fired. The old site might not have looked as good but it functioned better. I consider myself computer savvy and it took me 10 minutes to find the boxing schedule. Is it just me?
      i ****en hate it too. old format was better

Comment

I also liked the older version much more.

Comment

yeah, im a not a big fan of the site either. The takes forever to load..and cant find sh it on there..some times it screen freezes.

Comment

Just become a fan of HBO boxing on facebook.
            Its way better than the real site anyways...

Comment

yh its crap man, i thought i was the only one thinking it haha the old site was much better and it didnt take a year to load

Comment

ROFL! I was just thinking that same exact thought afew hours again when I was checking it out. It's such a cluster f**k! I know they wanted to spiff it up with flash and all but you don't gotta throw **** everywhere making navigation near impossible. I wish they'd bring back the old site!

Comment

Working...
                X