Eddie Hearn fears that Deontay Wilder Will Reject Offer Of Dillian Whyte Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
    Oh really like who?
    AJ and chisora are better than anyone wilder has fought. I never said he'd beaten them.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Stiverne is his mandatory and needs to be taken care of. What don't you get about that? The Joshua fight isn't going away as long as Wilder sticks around winning and Whyte fight will also be there if Joshua needs to to take care of other things.

The WBC belt is what has Wilder in the picture he needs to keep that above all else, as long as he has that belt he needs to be dealt with. Dropping the belt to fight Whyte would be a terrible idea for his long term prospects.

I hate that the WBC mandated Stiverne but it is what it is at this point and should just be taken care of before anything else so things can progress more smoothly in a better direction.

No one is ducking Whyte he is no where close to good enough to even entertain those kinds of thoughts.
      why the fuk are you making girly excuses?

WBC said the fight with Whyte could happen.

Hiding behind a mandatory is pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by BWC View Post
        How is he ducking AJ ROFL. AJ has to fight Wlad.

And as we've discussed 34230985430953459783450345 times, this fight does nothing for Deontay. No belt. Doesn't build his name in the US. Not necessary to get AJ fight. AJ fight will be in US, so no need to build his name in the UK. Has a mando hanging over his head.

What would be the point

Fighting Stiverne in alabama doe. huge name builder in the US.

AJ fight will be in the UK. Wilder is a freaking no name in the US who can barely draw numbers equal to AJs PPVs on free tv.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
          This is classic promoter grandstanding by Hearn.

If Wilder can't get Parker to unify in his next fight, it's best to get Stiverne out of the way.
          Nice summary.

Comment

C'mon man, Wilder call out Ortiz again, does he have a fight lined up?

Whyte is decent but Wilder would stretch him, he has no head movement and just brawls!

Stiverne is even worse since he got schooled by Wilder and his belt taken!

Parker won't ever fight Wilder now I'm sure!

Not enough money to risk it so he'll likely cash out against AJ!

It's sad but Wilder should take the fight and make it happen in the UK! More money, more exposure and a chance to create a storyline between him and Joshua!

Not sure why he made that rant since he has no one else lined but a Stiverne rematch...!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              All I see is you saying that not it actually being reality, it is more wishful thinking on your part. Plus even if Stiverne is willing to step aside then it needs to happen next so it is meaningless to have him step aside because Whyte if he is any good will be around so that fight will be there next if he needs to stay busy.

Or something better could open up, fighting Whyte now dooms him to fighting Stiverne next. So fighting Whyte here makes no sense, other than to cash in against a guy who would likely catch loses to guys Wilder has already beat. Wilder is doing fine financially speaking so while he should take the fight because he gains a lot for no risk, there are other things at play that make the option not appealing, plus it can happen after Stiverne what is the rush?
              Wilder fans always say they want AJ fight.. He's got a ticket to it now but is avoiding it like the plague.

What's the rush? I want to see AJ vs Wilder.. Who else is going to become available that's better? All titles holders are fighting between September and December... If Wilder fights Whyte in September while Parker fights Hughie and AJ fights Vlad or Pulev.. They can all unify after..

Unifications always come before mandatories so Stiverne will have to step aside the WBC will be very strip Wilder, they are helping him keep it hostage.. The Stiverne fight is just so he doesn't get exposed. Say what you want Whyte has the style to expose him.

The goal for all heavyweights is AJ. Parkers team are smart and they want Hughie and Bellew to build thier profile in the UK for a AJ fight.. Meanwhile Wilder fights Stiverne.

The Stiverne fight gets him no closer to AJ. You say there is no rush.. That's the problem, you guys keep saying he'll fight someone aftler he beats the bums he has lined up. By saying that he now has had close to 40 fights.

What's he going to do after Stiverne when Whyte ends up fighting someone like Parker and AJ fights Pulev after Vlad? He'll fight another bum like Breazeale and you guys will again say "he'll fight someone better next". He needs to step up now.. No more bums FFS just fight someone I'm fed up of him fighting bums.
              Last edited by NahMean; 06-22-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by redmish View Post
                AJ and chisora are better than anyone wilder has fought. I never said he'd beaten them.
                How'd that Joshua fight work out? Oh yeah I forgot you British fans and your partial credit. Besides Wilder is looking for big fights. Wilder has been calling out AJ since he won the title from Martin. Why aren't we talking about that fight? Who gives a **** if Whyte wants to fight Wilder. And for the record I don't think Chisora is better than Washington or Stiverne.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                  The WBC has already approved a Stiverne step-aside to make way for Whyte-Wilder.

Got anything else?
                  Show me the part where Stiverne agreed or he is saying anything~. I also haven't seen the WBC say anything either officially.

Point the source for that out please.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    why the fuk are you making girly excuses?

WBC said the fight with Whyte could happen.

Hiding behind a mandatory is pathetic
                    Says where, and Stiverne also has to accept. until it gets to that point it is a pipe dream.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                      Wilder fans always say they want AJ fight.. He's got a ticket to it now but is avoiding it like the plague.

What's the rush? I want to see AJ vs Wilder.. Who else is going to become available that's better? All titles holders are fighting between September and December... If Wilder fights Whyte in September while Parker fights Hughie and AJ fights Vlad or Pulev.. They can all unify after..

Unifications always come before mandatories so Stiverne will have to step aside the WBC will be very strip Wilder, they are helping him keep it hostage.. The Stiverne fight is just so he doesn't get exposed. Say what you want Whyte has the style to expose him.

The goal for all heavyweights is AJ. Parkers team are smart and they want Hughie and Bellew to build thier profile in the UK for a AJ fight.. Meanwhile Wilder fights Stiverne.

The Stiverne fight gets him no closer to AJ. You say there is no rush.. That's the problem, you guys keep saying he'll fight someone aftler he beats the bums he has lined up. By saying that he now has had close to 40 fights.

What's he going to do after Stiverne when Whyte ends up fighting someone like Parker and AJ fights Pulev after Vlad? He'll fight another bum like Breazeale and you guys will again say "he'll fight someone better next". He needs to step up now.. No more bums FFS just fight someone I'm fed up of him fighting bums.
                      Whyte is not a ticket to a Joshua fight, and that fight will happen regardless of this situation. Who cares who Whyte fights, he should still want to fight Wilder because he is a bigger name than those guys. White is like the same guy as Breazeal and that guy isn't good.

Stiverne is a mandatory and Everyone says Joshua is going to have to fight Pulev so Wilder will end up having to fight Stiverne anyway before Joshua because Joshua can;t get out of that one even for unification. So what is the rush on it

This fight means nothing and is just Hearn blowing hot air until some people involved actually say something. Why are you so intent on this fight having to happen are you working for Hearn? You seem to be carrying a lot of water for him, Whyte and Joshua~

Comment

Working...
                      X