No announcement yet.

The Mummy Sucked Pyramid C0ck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mummy Sucked Pyramid C0ck

why call it the mummy when it's all about Tom Cruise for fucks sake? he even stole the damn story from the female mummy by becoming the mummy. dafuuuuck

Are you on drugs?

Could I acquire some of what you are smoking, snorting or eating?

Comment

Comment

All movies suck nowadays, all of them. I watched king Arthur with my wife and fell asleep like 20 minutes into the movie.

Comment

Lol who thd hell thought this was going to be a good movie?

Comment

Most movies these days are 90% special effects with 10% acting. They've really become atrocious. Also things are so PC that you can't have a character say anything real. And well, anything with Tom Cruise is probably not going to be very good. The last thing I liked him in was Tropic Thunder and Collateral.

Comment

is that like a pointy chode?

pointy chose can get in but they slip out easy

Comment

Did you expect it to be good? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Most movies these days are 90% special effects with 10% acting. They've really become atrocious. Also things are so PC that you can't have a character say anything real. And well, anything with Tom Cruise is probably not going to be very good. The last thing I liked him in was Tropic Thunder and Collateral.
                  i totally agree with the above post, and anything with crazy tom in it isn't to be taken seriously. i do wish there would be a les grossman movie with crazy tom's character from tropic thunder, if the same writer wrote it it would be funny

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    i totally agree with the above post, and anything with crazy tom in it isn't to be taken seriously. i do wish there would be a les grossman movie with crazy tom's character from tropic thunder, if the same writer wrote it it would be funny
                    Oh now I'm down with a Les Grossman movie. He was funny as hell in that character. "Get me a diet coke!"

Comment

Working...
                    X