Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abel Sanchez: I'd Hate To See Mayweather Get '50' With McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    this is a money grab.it will happen but forget the 50th fight crap. i agree with sanchez. if mayweather wants to break the record then it should be against a elite boxing champion.
    I don't have a dog in the fight, but I do want to know why #50 has to be versus someone elite. What's the difference between #4 and #50 at age 40?

Comment

TBH I thought this was going to have something to do with Floyd's feud with 50 cent

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
        Really what honor? Going 50 wins in a row isn't a record. There have been other winning streaks that were longer.

I clearly typed in "not honor"

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          He paid his dues & has nothing to prove so it doesn't matter, let them two make there money.

I'm indifferent to it. Just explaining why he's making the fight happen.

For Floyd it's a double edged sword.
          But more on that later as we find out when or what date the Mayweather-McGregor fight gets made.
          Last edited by The Time; 05-22-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
            Memba that time he beat Pacquiao?

I memba.
            It was the vegas who beat pac but not in the ring. Remember how pac make floyd look like an amateur by countering and wobbling floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              It was the vegas who beat pac but not in the ring. Remember how pac make floyd look like an amateur by countering and wobbling floyd.
              Hold on to the sole good moment Pac had in the entire 10-2 routing he received lmao. Hopefully it keeps you warm at night

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
                I clearly typed in "not honor"
                My mistake... Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  My mistake... Sorry

It's cool bro, have a good day sir.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    Hold on to the sole good moment Pac had in the entire 10-2 routing he received lmao. Hopefully it keeps you warm at night
                    Because only pac have a sole moment and all you can remember from floyd is his running and hugging.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                      McGregor is a combat fighter...has supposedly an amateur boxing background...and a fighting Irish...

Has made the effort to get a boxing license..

It's technically #50 no matter how anybody spins it.
                      A combat fighter and a fighting irish? Well it's hard to argue with that, whatever the **** it means

Comment

Working...
                      X