Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    You fcking what?

Read my post again.
    Oh, I misread. I don't know is that a trick question and what is the point?

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    you can ignore them all you want, but they're making their statement.

if you don't want to pay attention to the warnings that's on you.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    How am I ignoring them? They have tons of money, are building ridiculously large buildings, ok now what?

Should I start learning Arabic?

Comment

Truth is we don't really know how much oil they have but they keep having more of it every year instead of having less despite how much of it they sell to America.

they might be lying so that more people are less inclined to invade their gold mine
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 02-22-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Oh, I misread. I don't know is that a trick question and what is the point?
        Nah genuine question. Don't care enough to check myself but just curious how long they've used the oil they've been lucky enough to have in there land.

If you have a rough idea off the top of your head let me know. If not fck it.

Comment

It will run out in less that 50 years like it or not.

Comment

It will run out in less that 50 years like it or not.
            Nobody knows how long its gonna last man.

Only the Palestinians know how much oil they have and the numbers show they're lying.

They have more than what they're saying, which could be another ploy to raise prices

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
              Nah genuine question. Don't care enough to check myself but just curious how long they've got out of the oil they've been lucky enough to have in there land.

If you have a rough idea off the top of your head let me know. If not fck it.
              I don't understand the question. Do you mean how long until they run out of oil? Like I said, experts say that it will be about 41-43 years before we run out of the oil we need in order to operate everything we have.

Saudi Arabia is producing 10,520,00 barrels per DAY. The idea that it will last "hundreds of years" is ridiculous.

They sell the vast majority of it, that's why they have so much wealth. Before oil was discovered there, they were goat herders riding around on camels.

Comment

Nobody knows how long its gonna last man.

Only the Palestinians know how much oil they have and the numbers show they're lying.

They have more than what they're saying, which could be another ploy to raise prices
                LOL you think scientists can't make estimates that are very close to being accurate? Of course we know, we know exactly the amount of barrels per day we are producing, what oil reserves there are and the point is that there will always be oil, but we will need a certain amount to survive in the world we live in, that will end in about 40 years.....FACT.

All of our cars, plastics, grease, lubricants etc are oil based. We are raping the earth and it will not last and we know this. That's why the future is elsewhere, another source of energy. I'm thinking that giant ball of fire in the sky might prove beneficial.

Comment

China will build Sky City One, a 838 m (2,749 ft) tower.....in only 3 months

Comment

I don't understand the question. Do you mean how long until they run out of oil? Like I said, experts say that it will be about 41-43 years before we run out of the oil we need in order to operate everything we have.

Saudi Arabia is producing 10,520,00 barrels per DAY. The idea that it will last "hundreds of years" is ridiculous.

They sell the vast majority of it, that's why they have so much wealth. Before oil was discovered there, they were goat herders riding around on camels.
                    Nah i meant how long ago did they discover the oil?

Comment

do you have any sources for those facts lol? I'd like to see them because knowing how much oil we have left is something I've always wanted to know.

the future's tommorrow, nobody knows what its gonna bring.

the present fact is that the entire world runs on fossil fuels and will do so for a very long time.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X