No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz's Trainer: We Will Retire Humberto Soto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ortiz's Trainer: We Will Retire Humberto Soto

The trainer of Silverio Ortiz (26-13, 12KOs) is so confident that his boxer will beat former champion Humberto Soto (59-8-2, 34KOs) that he's willing to place a wager on the fight. Ortiz will take on Soto on February 9th at Arena Itson in Sonora for the vacant WBC silver junior welterweight championship. Prestigious coach Margarito "Magallo" Lozada predicts Soto will retire after the match. Ortiz has not lost in several years but usually failed when matched against top competition like David Diaz, Marcos Maidana and Herman Ngoudjo.

[Click Here To Read More]

That's quite possible. Soto should retire as it is.

Comment

For the vacant WBC jr welterweight title?? Does that mean if Soto wins hes next for the guy that beat his ass (interim champ) matthysse? Or (full champ) Danny garcia??... lol this **** is ridicolous!

Comment

Reading the title..... I thought Vic-Soto

Comment

if it's victor then yes

Comment

I'm rooting for Ortiz via superior Aztec Wanker name. Viva SILVERIO!

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
              I'm rooting for Ortiz via superior Aztec Wanker name. Viva SILVERIO!
              margarito is a catchweight king and packing smoked him and broke his head

Comment

Amir Khan has this belt

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
                For the vacant WBC jr welterweight title?? Does that mean if Soto wins hes next for the guy that beat his ass (interim champ) matthysse? Or (full champ) Danny garcia??... lol this **** is ridicolous!
                How is this possible? Amir Khan has the WBC super lightweight/jr. welterweight belt. There must be some mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Reading the title..... I thought Vic-Soto
                  That's the only reason I clicked on it, I wanted to see who was training Vic.

Comment

Soto will now fight 15-20 cab drivers, then steps up against a legit opponent and loses. It's what happened with Kelley, Guzman and Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                    X