Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pedquiao has the most padded resume since 2008!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
    Cotto beat Mosley before Mayweather or Pacquiao could be bothered to. They both caught guys at advantageous times. How many of Floyd's opponents went on to do anything special after facing Floyd? It wasn't because he ruined them with the possible exception of Hatton, it was because they were on their way out.
    Oh yeah and don't say Alvarez because he hadn't reached his prime yet.
    Cotto-won the lineal 160 title, and won another title at 154

Canelo -went on the be the lineal 160 champ, AND WON ANOTHER TITLE AT 154

Corrales-won 3 more world titles and became a unified champ at 135

Castillo-became world champ again and had 2 title defenses

Manny -went on to win another world title

Jmm- went on to win another title and ko Manny

Judah -went on to win another title

Jesus Chavez went on to become a 2 weight title holder

Comment

i think i know who's alt is this!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        if you are talking last ten years pac has an undefeated prime bradley on his resume. the only good prime fighter floyd has is canelo and he drained him when they were both champs in the same division. if you have to pretend a 39 year old mosley is a great win doesnt that kind of prove his resume is slim?
        Tbe has a better resume than #48 which is a fact.

More p4p fighters, better competition, better performances.

But this isnt about that, focus on pedman's resume instead

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
          Cotto-won the lineal 160 title, and won another title at 154

Canelo -went on the be the lineal 160 champ, AND WON ANOTHER TITLE AT 154

Corrales-won 3 more world titles and became a unified champ at 135

Castillo-became world champ again and had 2 title defenses

Manny -went on to win another world title

Jmm- went on to win another title and ko Manny

Judah -went on to win another title

Jesus Chavez went on to become a 2 weight title holder
          Cotto beat a one legged fighter and a Japanese guy that I'd have to look up his name.

Canelo was 22, why not he rematch him at 154 lbs instead of Berto, McGregor fights?

Castillo had to face him twice.

Manny caught him after JMM KO made him gun shy, and was grateful for his shoulder injury or would have rematched him.

JMM reneged on the contract thereby making him come up 2 weight classes.

Judah was a career disappointment.

Called himself The Best Ever but took 5 years to prove he was the best in his own weight class and after getting backed into a corner over it.

Comment

And yet for some reason the boxing writers voted him the best fighter of the decade.

Comment

Cotto beat a one legged fighter and a Japanese guy that I'd have to look up his name.

Canelo was 22, why not he rematch him at 154 lbs instead of Berto, McGregor fights?

Manny caught him after JMM KO made him gun shy, and was grateful for his shoulder injury or would have rematched him.

Called himself The Best Ever but took 5 years to prove he was the best in his own weight class and after getting backed into a corner over it.
              you literally did not dispute anything i posted..they all went on to win titles and after Floyd beat them..**** are you even talking about?

Comment

Canelo- Baited tbe by offering the catchweight at 152 only 1 pound less than what he weighed in his previous fight (153). 23 years old while tbe was 36, wbc, wba and the ring light middleweight champion, ranked p4p and defened his wbc title 6 times.

Castillo- moved up in weight and immediately fought castillo a top lightweight twice

JMM #2 p4p and easily outboxed him after a 2 year lay off.

Manny #3 p4p, 2 years younger and declined to fight tbe in 2010 and 2012

Judah- the lineal wbc IBF welterweight champ before he lost to baldomir. After he beat judah he fought baldomir

Last edited by mcdonalds; 02-18-2018, 06:38 PM.

Comment

When you trash Pacquiao you lessen the value of Mayweather's win over Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Canelo- Baited tbe by offering the catchweight at 152 only 1 pound less than what he weighed in his previous fight (153). 23 years old while tbe was 36, wbc, wba and the ring light middleweight champion, ranked p4p and defened his wbc title 6 times.

Castillo- moved up in weight and immediately fought castillo a top lightweight twice

JMM #2 p4p and easily outboxed him after a 2 year lay off.

Manny #3 p4p, 2 years younger and declined to fight tbe in 2010 and 2012

Judah- the lineal wbc IBF welterweight champ before he lost to baldomir. After he beat judah he fought baldomir

Canelo made the offer to fight Mayweather at 152 18 months earlier when he was younger and lighter. When the actual Mayweather vs Canelo fight was being negotiated Canelo wanted the fight at 154 but Mayweather said 152 or no fight. You are rewriting history history to suit your self. The 152 pound catchweight was Mayweather's idea and not Canelo's idea. Why would Canelo deliberately drain himself?

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
                      you literally did not dispute anything i posted..they all went on to win titles and after Floyd beat them..**** are you even talking about?
                      Ha well technically this thread was about Pacquiao's padded record and got highjacked into Floyd's also being padded but it is all stale arguments at this point. That's why I've tried avoiding Mayweather and Pacquiao threads in 2018 but I got baited into this lazy afternoon.

And now I got a red K... From now on I won't open any thread with PEDquiao in the thread title.
                      Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 02-18-2018, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X