You can't deny the fact Pacquiao ducked Khan, Crawford and Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
    75 rep points for what?

Manny has been a world champ since 1998. An A side fighter does not give in to the demands of a B or C side fighter!

If Manny ducked any fighters it wasn't Khan, Brook or Crawford!

Brook never fought someone till he lost to GGG (2016)! OK I'll give you Shawn Porter in 2014 who else Matthew Hatton 2012! More that a decade to late!

Amir Khan in 2011 you beat Zab Judah but then lost to Lamont Peterson and Danny Garcia? Really!

Crawford is just a pup compared ti the Pacman! Nice try!
    roach disagrees. him and pacquiao dont even hide the fact they dont want nothing to do with crawford. bud will light his ass up and knock him out in brutal fashion. thats why pac is now tryna cherry pick much smaller and pillow fisted lomachenko.

Comment

Sorry fellows. Floyd is very well known as a ducker. It's a sad fact.
      "Health comes first" -floyd mayweather jr.

Comment

Pacquiao is the biggest cherypicker of the last 30 year.....has no shame.

Comment

robbie boy.. did "tragedy" force you to make this thread? i mean after the whooping he took yesterday in that other thread, its understandable. i aint gonna entertain this thread doe!

Comment

what really ruined Mannys career is when he ducked Joshua at HW. it even tuned me off

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              robbie boy.. did "tragedy" force you to make this thread? i mean after the whooping he took yesterday in that other thread, its understandable. i aint gonna entertain this thread doe!
              Are you referring to me?

The bltch that wouldn't even quote me is claiming that he actually did something other than get the shlt kicked out of him, stomped out as per usual, and then backed down like a bltch. LMAO.

Dudeeeee. You know me. We can do a permaban bet. Sig control. Anything you want homie. I've destroyed you in debates over and over and over again. It won't be anything to do it again.

I'm always here to embarrass you. I dare you to step up, son. What you got Let's hear you try to claim Mayweather ducked Khan but Pacquiao who did the same damn thing did not.

You willing, or do you back down yet again? I bet you pvssy out

AND STOP ****ING REFERRING TO ME WHEN YOU ARE LITERALLY AFRAID TO QUOTE ME. THAT'S FEMININE YOU LITTLE BlTCH. Hoping and praying that I won't see the shlt you say. That only let's me know how much you fear someone online. What kind of pvssy shlt is that???
              Last edited by travestyny; 01-24-2018, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                1) Pacquiao doesn't claim he's TBE.
                2) Pacquiao is an old man and was always a midget for WW.
                3) Pacquiao has many losses and was never afraid of losing.
                4) Pacquiao never changed the opponents gloves.
                True, Floyd is the only ducker. Boasting unbeaten record when you don't fight toughest challenges? If you beat toughest opponents available all the time and your still unbeaten then you can boast of unbeaten record
                If your considered the best then your obligated to prove it against toughest opponents. If your not prepared to fight toughest don't call yourself the best. PAC don't claim he's the best now so he don't need to fight Crawford. PAC only needs fight Crawford if he wants to improve resume even more
                Last edited by hugh grant; 01-24-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

but he didn't duck horn who is better than all of them and the reason we know horn is better than them is cause he beat pac. welcome to circular reasoning a boxingscene classic move.

Comment

"tragedy" my biiatch

wtf you doing leaving comments on my page for? you really is my biiatch, chasing after me and shiiet

this is how you know you got someone all in their feelings ... L

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      "tragedy" my biiatch

wtf you doing leaving comments on my page for? you really is my biiatch, chasing after me and shiiet

this is how you know you got someone all in their feelings ... L
                      LMAOOOO. Gotcha. Wouldn't quote me again and blatantly ducked the challenge.

Every now and then, I have to pull your choke chain. Stay on your leash, bltch

Game over. Quote me and accept that challenge when you find your balls, ya hear

Comment

Working...
                      X