Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are you guys so hard/down on Khan and Broner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you guys so hard/down on Khan and Broner?

Man for the love of god ease up. I know they like to talk, but that's part of the game, they have macked there way into big money/fights.....fighters have a short shelf life........have a heart....sheesh.....

not harsh on Broner because atleast the guy is semi active, hes just not as good as marketed

Khan thinks he deserves the biggest fights while either struggling or losing to guys hes supposed to beat, hes fought like 3 times in the last 4 years and acts like hes a PPV super star
    Also the guy contradicts himself everytime he speaks and has come up to a point where nobody takes him seriously anymore, if I could call anyone dumb in the sport my first choice would be Amir Khan.

Its a shame because at one point in his career I was really rooting for the guy but hes become a joke over the years

Comment

Khan thinks he is bigger then he is and has that "I DESERVE TO BE GIVEN EVERYTHING" attitude without doing ****...And Broner is just an idiot

Comment

I don't like them because They are huge braggers who disrespect and insult other boxers while failing to live up to their bragging. I don't think that is part of the game because too many other popular successful boxers don't brag to excess or disrespect their rivals that much. If Khan can't get a big money fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao he claims they are afraid of him when the truth is he has done nothing to deserve these big fights. He thinks he can take two years off after getting KOed and comeback as the world's number 1 welterweight.

Comment

I’m all for it. It’s a big event with 2 entertaining fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
            Man for the love of god ease up. I know they like to talk, but that's part of the game, they have macked there way into big money/fights.....fighters have a short shelf life........have a heart....sheesh.....
            These guys love calling fighters dogs and bums its the 1st and best sign that they have never boxed and don't know how hard it is to be a decent am.The best part is that ALL these fighters are better at boxing then they will EVER be at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              I don't like them because They are huge braggers who disrespect and insult other boxers while failing to live up to their bragging. I don't think that is part of the game because too many other popular successful boxers don't brag to excess or disrespect their rivals that much. If Khan can't get a big money fight with Mayweather or Pacquiao he claims they are afraid of him when the truth is he has done nothing to deserve these big fights. He thinks he can take two years off after getting KOed and comeback as the world's number 1 welterweight.
              Yea Ali was the most humble guy ever and jack Johnson too ect ect ect

Comment

These are the biggest creeps and douches in boxing. I know them both from wildcard gym. If they ever fight each other I would root for every punch landed

Comment

They get hate because they talk WAYYY to much. But both are very exciting and must watch tv for opposite reasons. Khan is underrated in a lot of ways because he can outbox most but his chin means he can get knocked out at any minute. Broner can get out boxed but has fight changing power. Either way, both guys have tremendous heart and are always willing to step up. In a sad way,boxing needs more guys like them. Love to hate them, but dang am I glad they’re in the sport.

Comment

They are enjoyable to watch, but they talk a lot of smack about how great they are but they hardly ever prove it when it matters, so some people take great pleasure in pointing out there shortcomings

Comment

Working...
                    X