No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather Leaves Jail, Leaves With 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    It'd be hard to be 50, being boys with Floyd, and seeing his woman walking around, then knowing Floyd is going to jail for 3 months...

I'm not saying it happened, but that's a damn good possibility lol
    He already stole Ja Rule's style and ran with it, why not do the same with Miss Jackson?

Comment

• Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      Apparently Floyd bought her a 30 grand Gucci crocodile skin bag, and some heels that were 20 grand. The least she could do was show up at Floyd's release.

she probably only does 24-7 exclusively

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        as I told Reed I think he rents her for 24/7

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

Comment

• DAMN,that is not a hard prison and for two months they talk about food and water...MIKE TYSON IS LAUGHING SO MUCH!!!

Comment

checking your location...i hope they pick up Cliff Lee...i want a west coast version of the yankees

Comment

• Some people with the gay stuff crack me up. Its ok that you want to talk about all that like it makes a difference. Even if he was gay who cares? He went to Jail who care?

It still doesnt stop the fact that
                1.Hes the best Boxer Living
                2.Hes the Cash Cow
                3.Hes the PPV King
                4.There isnt a boxer in his weight class in the landscape that can beat him
                5. He takes olympic style testing while the person that people think could take him cant even step up outside of fighting him to prove he isnt.

Thats just the cold reality of it all..

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Forgive him as he is unaware that hiring lawyers is an intrical part of the legal system
                  ^[Nothing wrong with the above post just quoting for context]
                  Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                  so you think its good that floyd could bribe and pay off judges to have his sentence pushed back months ! you think its good that floyd can pay off judges so he can get out of prison early ? if floyd can pay off regular judges that work at a court , what do you think he and 50 cents will do to boxing judges to beifit their fighters ? and i know im not the only won that finds it strange that his fiance is nowhere to be found on the day he been released but guys like 50 cent and elerbe is there hugging and kissing him . that is not just strange but disgusting
                  The poster didn't say anything about Mayweather bribing the Judges. I understand that that little hiccup is a result of you not knowing the difference between a lawyer and a judge.

Comment

• Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                    Some people with the gay stuff crack me up. Its ok that you want to talk about all that like it makes a difference. Even if he was gay who cares?
                    Yeah good for him! He even made a few headlines back when he aid he supported Obama's views about gay marriage being allowed.

Comment

Yeah good for him! He even made a few headlines back when he aid he supported Obama's views about gay marriage being allowed.
                      Yup and im a Straight black man that supports Gay Marriage too. At a very near time in past Interracial marriages were Illegal too so Id be a hypocrite to say they shouldnt be allowed to get married too.

Comment

Working...
                      X