Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surely Rungsival is now the top dog in the sport?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
    It was translated wrong. He said Floyd is the best
    You better shvt up. You make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
      You better shvt up. You make no sense.
      What’s wrong with Rungvisai liking Floyd? This is boxing. Unison bro. Don’t be angry. The girl in your pic got a mean asss

Comment

What’s wrong with Rungvisai liking Floyd? This is boxing. Unison bro. Don’t be angry. The girl in your pic got a mean asss
        Never heard Floydy's name in that interview. That's all.

Comment

Never heard Floydy's name in that interview. That's all.
          I know things. I’m an ATG. I was hyping Rungvisai hard in the forums because Danish is delicious. The Pac boys slow as usual with the bandwagonism. This is why I know Rungvisai loves Floyd because it’s the right thing to do.

Comment

I know things. I’m an ATG. I was hyping Rungvisai hard in the forums because Danish is delicious. The Pac boys slow as usual with the bandwagonism. This is why I know Rungvisai loves Floyd because it’s the right thing to do.
            ha ha well, just continue the "right" things you did.

Comment

No chance...... let's not forget it's a weight class no-one really cares about and a lot of people in the western world are too big to fight in due to a healthy diet during adolescence . You have to do something real special in them lower weights to be rated highly.

Comment

He is very good but not top dog in boxing. He had a close fight with a guy he was supposed to knock out. His big wins came over a smaller guy who had moved up too many weight classes.

Comment

ha ha well, just continue the "right" things you did.
                  that poster is mentally deranged. lol all floyd fans go insane.

Comment

He's got top names on his resume now. You can't take that away from him, even if they were smaller men moving up in weight.

But skillwise is he the top dog? I don't believe so.

So give him a spot in the top 10 P4P and call him the current king of the lower weights. He deserves that much.

But that's as far as I would go.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      He is very good but not top dog in boxing. He had a close fight with a guy he was supposed to knock out.
                      Pretty sure Rungvisai was the betting underdog before the fight haha..

Don't let facts get in the way of a good story though..

Comment

Working...
                      X