Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being attracted to old people

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Idk, but there are clearly people into it. The oldest chick I banged was a 40 something lady who had 5(?) kids. Skinny white chick. Still sexy. Her p#ssy lips could touch the floor doe. She'd stretch them out & pull on them when she was horny & sh^t. Looked like she was trying to get the narrowest dick from soft to hard or something weird like that. Did not f#ck her too many times cuz that sh^t was off putting to me.

I love the p#ssy. Its such an amazing hole, but there are some weirdly designed or damaged ones out there.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      It was all free, my brudda...i gave her the early bird special, ya hurrd meh
      I didn't know you do these things as part of community service.. it's all good doe..

Comment

If you see a young, hot 20-something Instagram model with a dude over 40, more than likely it is a sugar daddy arrangement. Especially if he looks more like Danny DeVito than Brad Pitt.

I have seen some women who are pretty hot well into their late 40's even early 50's. So long as they have good genes, take care of their appearance and don't let themselves go. I find that women who never had kids are more well preserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Idk, but there are clearly people into it. The oldest chick I banged was a 40 something lady who had 5(?) kids. Skinny white chick. Still sexy. Her p#ssy lips could touch the floor doe. She'd stretch them out & pull on them when she was horny & sh^t. Looked like she was trying to get the narrowest dick from soft to hard or something weird like that. Did not f#ck her too many times cuz that sh^t was off putting to me.

I love the p#ssy. Its such an amazing hole, but there are some weirdly designed or damaged ones out there.

Comment

Gerontophilia isn’t my bag, but I’d make an exception for Jane Seymour (Solitaire in Live And Let Die/Dr Quinn Medicine Woman). 67 and still hot as f**k.

Comment

dat money.....swoop in and get that inheritance

Comment

Working...
                X