Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FloIV fans are getting mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Obviously. It's that obvious.

Oh my...

look at those veins in both left and right arm below the biceps of Floyd. It's huge like a canal for all that IVs and whatever he wants to down stream it with.

All the years of injecting caused those veins to pop out and leave a mark lmao

Definitely on to something in 'years'

Especially the one in the right. You can see the 3 circular marks of someone injecting needles in the veins. Drug addicts have the same popped veins with tell tale signs of injecting into their veins.

Floyd is clean yo! hahaha!

# @40

3 MARK CIRCLES

Look at the right vein. There are 3 circle marks below the biceps. Evident of abused veins from too much IVs.

Not to mention the roid nipples. Protruding like it's fuvkn' horny hahaha!

PED GYNO nips

Thanks spoons for this another evidence that floyd is a STEROID maniac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        I ain't thinking bout no dicks where did you come up with that? unless you're the one thinking of the dicks cuz i ain't?
        I was just explaining a fact that the woman beater *Floyd couldn't stay in isolation and that he wanted to go to gen pop, I mean why else would you want to go to gen pop? If I was in jail I'd be happy to be in isolation far from the dicks. So one can only conclude that if one is trying to leave isolation to go to gen pop (where people get done up the ass), one can only conclude that yes the woman beater *Floyd wanted the dick.

and plus what got all your panties in a bunch? i say one little thing and you feel the need to throw on your cape and defend as if you were on the woman beater's pay roll? you're the one who looks like something got triggered lmao

you spittin dumb shi* like I'm all up in threads posting same shi*. so u stalking me? but what's wrong with posting same shi*. Is the woman beater *Floyd not a woman beater? dam homie u got too emotional from my ONE post in this thread lmao
        In jail only the cowards and snitches want to be isolated for 23 hrs. Obviously you’re a coward. That’s now 5 dick reference that’s strange coming from a heterosexual man.

I’m emotional but you can’t stop writing paragraphs about him and felt the need to write a novel. You’re a groupie lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          Sleep Pacquio Sleep lmaooooooooo

that's a great knockout. I love how the woman beater *Floyd isn't the one who did it yet his stan fans act as if he did lmao. I also enjoy how you use something accomplished by another guy who was on that roid rage, so roided up he was knocking speed bags off of it's bolts whereas heavyweights can't even do it. but guess you can't fathom that the woman beater *Floyd not only is juiced to the gills but he's also a known woman beater who wants the D in jail.

Comment

• Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            In jail only the cowards and snitches want to be isolated for 23 hrs. Obviously you’re a coward. That’s now 5 dick reference that’s strange coming from a heterosexual man.

I’m emotional but you can’t stop writing paragraphs about him and felt the need to write a novel. You’re a groupie lol.
            lmao I say the woman beater *Floyd wants the D in jail and you put on your cape and come to the rescue. sure you can go to gen pop too and get bent over, glad you admitted it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
              FloIV fans are getting mad.
              lmao beyond mad, I say ONE true thing and they go into full force.

is the woman beater *Floyd not a woman beater? check

is the woman beater *Floyd not a known steroid user? check

is the woman beater *Floyd not known for wanting to go to gen pop since his isolation cell was lonely and he wanted the dick? check

Comment

that's a great knockout. I love how the woman beater *Floyd isn't the one who did it yet his stan fans act as if he did lmao. I also enjoy how you use something accomplished by another guy who was on that roid rage, so roided up he was knocking speed bags off of it's bolts whereas heavyweights can't even do it. but guess you can't fathom that the woman beater *Floyd not only is juiced to the gills but he's also a known woman beater who wants the D in jail.
                Marquez has knocked speed bags off and broken them before. I've seen him do it in the gym myself a few times. I remember being at a workout of his prior to the Katsidis fight and he did it.

Floyd though was suspect as hell for about a decade though and on retroactive consideration I'd probably say maybe 15 years or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                  FloIV fans are getting mad.
                  PacRoid fans mad Pacquiao been beat up and knocked out 3 times. No one cares about the 7 time loser Shabu meth smoker unless Floyd is mentioned. Pacquioa is the irrelevant one with 7 losses 3draws and on the highlight reel for one of the most brutal KOs ever. Now he has to sit around and wait on cable television dates because no one cares about him anymore. Floyd never lost and got bloodied up by a school teacher with only 17 fights lmao

Mr. Bacne

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    lololololol

This thread is actually about Floyd, but since your Fl0mo buddies like talking about Pac. I just had to answer some of their inquires, but this thread is about Floyd's cheating ways..

So if we base it in the amount of viewers that have visited this thread going at over 6k when an average thread only hovers around 500 viewers. Yeah, what actually is relevant is Floyd's ped ways never runs out of style lolololololol

It will always be a thorn in his career I guess..

And since most think he was underwhelming from all that running and hugging in that super fight showcasing a queer performance even if he had all the IV drips to cover his ped use..

Most people feel they got robbed..

Thus,

Floyd came out and confirmed how much of a cringe worthy fight he had.. Imagine having all that advantage, height, reach, peds, ref, judges, commentators, usada, nsac.. and all he can muster was a Fluke win.. That really must hurt him in his gut to admit this.. Oh well at least he was paid handsomely for this scam fight..

as I quote:

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight’:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Oh, Oh, I think Floyd also owes the Great "Manos de Piedra" The legendary Hands of Stone, Roberto Duran a real fight. He must have felt robbed from watching that fake win hahaha!

Duran : Roberto Duran "I dont want to see Canelo vs Pacquiao, I want a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch!"

Get a job. Floyd has you losing your mind. Mite as well write a documentary on him lol

Comment

YAWN
                      “Juiced to the gills” lmao shut your lame aśs up nerd

Comment

Working...
                      X