Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Black Panther' Hype: "Erik Killmonger Is The Best Marvel Villain Since The Joker"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Call someone out = Check
    Ask for personal info = Check
    Call them cowards when they don't provide it = Check
    Repeat = Check

****ing hilarious you are the coward you call other people and accused me of bully tactics when i was using your tactics. YOU ******. I'm finished with you.

Personal info? DEFINE THAT. What did I ask for then??

Comment

Call someone out = Check
      Repeat = Check

****ing hilarious you are the coward you call other people and accused me of bully tactics when i was using your tactics. YOU ******. I'm finished with you.

You only get called a coward if somebody challenges you to meet face to face and you go running for the hills like you did. Coward.

Comment

Call someone out = Check
        Repeat = Check

This is ME beating you at your game. B*tch.

Comment

• It......turned out to be true. He LITERALLY changed every scene he was in with the weight of his character and that final scene, and that final line, actually made me stand up and clap in the movie theater.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            I'll give that a strong second. Easily the worst Marvel movie by far. You can tell the director and cinematographer were in way over their heads. I really like Coogler but he wasn't ready for this. They missed so many story beats it was absurd and I'd swear that Rachel Morrison only used two lenses for the entire production.

The only time things really opened up and we got any perspective in the scenes is when the ILM guys took over and what we were seeing in the frame was almost completely CGI. Other than that it was downright claustrophobic.

Almost no practical, live action master shots and few if any true closeups. Everything was a medium closeup or medium singles and doubles.

Over and over and over she used the same framing and perspective.. The battle sequences were chaos. For Marvel as a studio to go from the triumph that was Civil War in how far they've come in creating sharp, linear fight scenes and battle sequences with seamless continuity to this; was about as far backwards of a step that could be taken.
            Note to self, A wolf and B.utler are complete and utter morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              You gonna take that? A-Wolf?

Comment

• I haven’t seen the movie yet but every review I’ve seen on YouTube says the villain was excellent.
                I don’t know about topping Joker though that was legendary.
                In fact Ledger got too deep into the character. That’s why he lost his mind and committed suicide

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  That's Michael B. Jordan's character. I have a friend that works at one of the studios that made this claim. Casey Neistat (a Youtuber who I don't know anything about) also allegedly claimed this after a recent screening of the movie. Additional buzz about Michael B. Jordan getting nominated for Best Supporting Actor next awards season for this character on the Gold Derby forum as well.

Thoughts?
                  Is this movie a black super hero type thing?

If it is, good for them. The blacks have needed a super hero for a long time.

Now let’s name some premises for other non white type of super hero’s.

Comment

Yes, clearly the content of my post screams "moron."

Stay Black, bro.

Comment

It......turned out to be true. He LITERALLY changed every scene he was in with the weight of his character and that final scene, and that final line, actually made me stand up and clap in the movie theater.
                      That same line made a lot of people roll their eyes and it was because of Michael. It's a shame Coogler, Morrison and the weaker members of the cast underdelivered in the rendering phase. That script is amongst the best ever written for a Marvel project. They were in way over their heads.
                      Last edited by A-Wolf; 02-20-2018, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X