Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The laziest way to get laid. You guys ever try this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    You suck.
    Ironically, this may be your best bet in the future.

Comment

man just use pof or tinder... its worked for me off and on for years. The funny thing about them damned dating apps is its always those females who put "NOT LOOKING TO HOOK UP OR ONE NIGHT STAND DONT WASTE MY TIME" are always the ones who put that d1ck in they mouth tha quickest

Comment

Why not just cry in her lap when you talk to her then she gets hooked because you call her mommy and girls like being called mommy then she breastfeed you then you **** her while she says "get back inside mommy"

Comment

https://mysupremacy.com/easiest-way-get-laid/

That's the link to the article. He probably describes it better. I think it was written in 2014, so before tinder really took off.

I can still see it being an option though even today. A lot of tinder dates go wrong. Some girls don't use tinder because of bad experiences.

Me, I've never been successful with anything. Even tinder.
          I never had success with tinder either, mayne

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Try the mommy route on girls bro, women like being called something related to maternity.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              A lot of fat hoes on there.

The only good looking ones I matched with were either fake bots or single moms with PTSD.

Had a few dates, but they sucked. Not sure if I'll ever try Tinder again. I think I'll make a new profile and use a pic of myself in my underwear and nothing else, seriously.

Comment

At the end of the night, inevitably, some women will be alone and will just want to go home with anyone. That's where you are supposed to come into play.
                This is actually so true. I once had a rose in a club. Literally was walking around with a rose for maybe an hour or two while we were all doing our thing. I don't know where I got it from. I was looking to give it to a girl but I couldn't find one that I wanted.

It was closing down and so I grabbed this girl. She was tall, almost as tall as me, and said, "I've been looking for a girl to give this to all night."

She almost chased me out of the club.

Comment

does watching **** counts?

Comment

so moral of your story. go to a club/bar, stay til closing time to bag a chick? why wait til closing time? shoot your shot early on, this way if you miss, you gots time to recover. if you wait til closing time and gets no luck then your going back home empty handed with a hard c0ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      This is actually so true. I once had a rose in a club. Literally was walking around with a rose for maybe an hour or two while we were all doing our thing. I don't know where I got it from. I was looking to give it to a girl but I couldn't find one that I wanted.

It was closing down and so I grabbed this girl. She was tall, almost as tall as me, and said, "I've been looking for a girl to give this to all night."

She almost chased me out of the club.
                      keyword....

Comment

Working...
                      X