No announcement yet.

Evidence proves Chinese were black and its civilization created by Blacks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Oda is my lil homie... Gimme that dudes name..
    My Japanese is better than my English, better than my Hebrew, and obviously beyond you silly notion of Arabic and Islam..

Tred lightly, I embarras Muslim scholars on any given Monday.

I can write it all in Hebrew..

Teach me homie, before Chris John want did your country produce... Gotta run, I'm being inundated with Hebrew Azz clowns.. Bye
    i forgot the black dude name it was an article i read years ago. But he was a slave accompanied jesuit priest. He caught oda attention because of his height and Oda didnt believe it first his black skin is real so he order the mandingo to be scrubbed clean in front of his eyes. Probably When oda see his huge "masculine" feature it seal the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
      Was his name Dindu Nuffin?
      I google it, his samurai name is Yasuke. He serve as bodyguard to Oda nobunaga and his son after Oda commit harakiri.

He was a slave accopmpanied jesuit priest in japan, Oda see his BBC and decide to use his "sword" for protection from then on.
      Last edited by betmen; 02-08-2018, 12:15 AM.

Comment

We Wuz Ching Changz and sheit!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Well, if that's so, then what happened? How'd you lose it all? Must have been a hell of a fall.

Comment

Comment

What really bums you out about these kangs people is very few are interested in actual black history. If you asked one about the ashanti or any other historical civilization in actual black, western africa, they don't have any kind of opinion. They only care when it's black samurai and vikings. You can't be so spiteful that you neglect your own identity.

Invest that energy in teaching a new generation about their *actual* history and romanticizing them like people have romanticized samurai and vikings.
              Last edited by ////; 02-08-2018, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                i forgot the black dude name it was an article i read years ago. But he was a slave accompanied jesuit priest. He caught oda attention because of his height and Oda didnt believe it first his black skin is real so he order the mandingo to be scrubbed clean in front of his eyes. Probably When oda see his huge "masculine" feature it seal the deal.
                Cool!!! I laugh at Islam... Etc... OMG!

So many pretty indo wimmin needing Hebrew kosher sausage! I'm super Jew... I only **** wimmin over the age of consent... I never rode a flying donkey, and no flying donkey ever rode me... I've shot icky sticky stuff on Indonesian wimmin while a college student, too long ago...

Peace Hermano.. Peace...

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                  Well, if that's so, then what happened? How'd you lose it all? Must have been a hell of a fall.
                  My c0ck is big and blackish???

I plow black wimmin and big dizick slap dudes...
                  Can't play tennis, can't ice skate, but I love black wimmin, hate black, white, green, dudes.. I just hate dudes.

Spics, coons, honkey, I just hate dudes... I smile when I see lil hipsters... OMG, this old man me, will be steady ****ing young wimmin, while lil Phaggots play video games.. I'm old, ugly, and blessed to be alive ..... Captain smash a hoe is steady pounding....

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    We Wuz Changz and Sheit

Comment

Lol man gtfo with all that. Dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X