Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of those fighters will bounce back after 2 consecutive losses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    ortiz doesnt have it, never did. very overrated fighter.

khan refuses to see his own flaws or take responsibility for his losses and will never take the next step in his career. he isnt smart enough to get to the top either.

prescott was never a top fighter, he will stay around teh same level hes always been at imo. gatekeeper/fringe contender type of fighter.

answer: linares. hes got the most potential and i think he will learn and come back stronger from his losses. i never seen the kind of mental flaws in him that overshadow everything else about ortiz and khan and his level of skill and talent is far beyond that of prescott (ortiz and khan too for that matter).
    This guy was spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      I'd say it's a toss up between Linares and Khan. Problem for them is that they are chinny but are prone to getting into brawls. Khan is a very good boxer, he needs to learn how to use distance better and protect that chin. If he fights smart he can beat Garcia, Horn, and maybe even Thurman on points. I think he's a long night for Crawford too. Don't think he'll beat Bud, but he likely gives him his toughest fight. If Mikey Garcia is still interested at fighting at 147/154, Khan would be a good fight--tough for Mikey and good for the fans.
      Thread is 5 yrs old bud

Comment

khan refuses to see his own flaws or take responsibility for his losses and will never take the next step in his career. he isnt smart enough to get to the top either.

prescott was never a top fighter, he will stay around teh same level hes always been at imo. gatekeeper/fringe contender type of fighter.

answer: linares. hes got the most potential and i think he will learn and come back stronger from his losses. i never seen the kind of mental flaws in him that overshadow everything else about ortiz and khan and his level of skill and talent is far beyond that of prescott (ortiz and khan too for that matter).
        Props! You nailed it

Comment

Spot on prediction--NICE

Comment

Working...
          X