Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is ****phobia associated with ****sexual arousal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Is ****phobia associated with ****sexual arousal?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

The authors investigated the role of ****sexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward ****sexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of ****phobic men (n = 35) and a group of non****phobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of ****phobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male ****sexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female ****sexual videos. Only the ****phobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male ****sexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. ****phobia is apparently associated with ****sexual arousal that the ****phobic individual is either unaware of or denies.
    Last edited by jaded; 12-31-2017, 05:13 PM.

****ing phaggots.

.....let me suck your d*ck

Comment

I bet a lot of racists always watch bbc ****, and they fantasize about being the woman.

Comment

I knew that guy is a closet ****.

Comment

That's not always true but when u see someone being overly aggressive in there hate of gays they are usually hiding something

Comment

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
            That's not always true but when u see someone being overly aggressive in there hate of gays they are usually hiding something
            THIS!

Back in high school this big fat bully always picked on dudes who appeared to be gay. Later on after graduating high school he came out of the closet in college.

Word is he came out to his parents the first thanksgiving back home and his dad was like one of them I'll beat the **** out of u dads. so he ended getting kicked out and up being a bouncer due to his large size and letting all us 18 year olds into the 21 club lol

Comment

I thought this was common knowledge ?

Otherwise why would you care what consenting adults do with their private parts ?

Comment

Explains why a lot of ****phobics in politics have ****sexual affairs

Comment

The look when my boy Nelo gone spanked Lil'G

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X