Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brook confirms broke eye socket - After CT scan.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
    Damn that sucks. Not once but twice..and different eyes !
    It doesn't bode well for his mind-set going into future fights.

That's why i didn't want to criticize him last night. The operation he had sounded a pretty grim one, and he was told he could of went blind had the fight gone on longer. Then the same thing happens again..i can't hold it against him for quitting. Your sight is more important.
    I mean, he fought something like 3 rounds with a broken orbital against GGG, then 4 against Spence with the same kind of injury. Those guys punch hard and accurate too boot.

That's why i thought Bellew was jumping the gun a little last night. There was another interview where he said stuff along the lines of he wouldn't of quit because he hasn't got it in him, and he's cut from a different cloth.
    Lot's of fighters say the same, Brook would of said the same if you asked him back before the GGG fight.
    But until you are in the ring dealing with that, being hit on an eye socket that broken, for the 2nd fight on the spin, after being warned previously about your eye sight..then it's easy to say.
    Perfectly stated. Easier said than done. I always love these Sunday morning trainers. They know it all

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      Spence broke the other eye you Scouser.
      Its confirmed that it's the same eye.. Who's the Scouser now? 🤔

Comment

Golovkin ruined him man, crazy. This reminds me of when Pac ruined Margarito for life only this time is 1000x times worse which is what makes Golovkin the greatest of all time.

Comment

Working...
        X