Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets be seriouse Kell Broke is not that much more "expereonced" than spence,,,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets be seriouse Kell Broke is not that much more "expereonced" than spence,,,

i see a lot of dudes barking about Brooke being the more "experenced" fighter becuse he got his ass beat by Golumkina and beat Portos wild ass but lets be reality here for just a second?<<>>>,,,

I admitt spece has not got the best of resumes but at least he brutally knocked they asses out,,,, I mean when has Broke ever demoloshed a guy like Algere or Boodo?,,, not just KO but actually flattaned<>>>

he had a close ass fight wiht a caveman and got near retured against ggg,,,,,,, whats so great abotu that,,,???

"Golumkina"

These misspellings are becoming more elaborate by the day.

Comment

Glad I clicked this.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        i see a lot of dudes barking about Brooke being the more "experenced" fighter becuse he got his ass beat by Golumkina and beat Portos wild ass but lets be reality here for just a second?<<>>>,,,

I admitt spece has not got the best of resumes but at least he brutally knocked they asses out,,,, I mean when has Broke ever demoloshed a guy like Algere or Boodo?,,, not just KO but actually flattaned<>>>

he had a close ass fight wiht a caveman and got near retured against ggg,,,,,,, whats so great abotu that,,,???
        spence has a pretty typical resume for a guy his age that was moved the way he was...its pretty much on par with how most prospects like him are moved

brooks is weak for someone his age...hes done nothing but beat porter....and i like porter...but some guys want to elevate brook just cause he stepped through the ropes against golovkin...that fight was a farce from its inception.....

Comment

obvious troll, nice try though

Comment

What the hell is wrong with you? How are you accessing this forum?

Comment

Brook has 2 fights. One was a good (but not dominant) win. The other one resulted him in taking a severe ass-beating and now he's got a fking metal plate holding his face together.

Comment

It's a fair point through, Brook has maybe 2 fights in his entire career which are better than the average fighter Spence has fought. Jo Jo Dan and friends aren't better than say Alergi.

Comment

Originally posted by Scholar View Post
                  What the hell is wrong with you? How are you accessing this forum?
                  fat fingersss,,,,,,,,,,,

thx

Comment

lol portos wild ass

it's true though, brooks list of wins is barely different from spence

people are acting like it's the new kid vs the established elite fighter but wtf?

porter, bundu, algieri are all pretty comparable, nothing on their resume's stands out other than brook getting his face broken by golovkin

Comment

Working...
                    X