Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking black woman you ever saved to pictures?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best looking black woman you ever saved to pictures?

Who is she?

(she has to be as black as possible, mixed is mixed, and north African and east African is kinda like white people so they dont count)

Tyra banks
    tyra moore
    Halle Berry
    Vivaca Fox
    pam grier
    Pretty much any broad in Coolio videos

Comment

that's photoshoped, that bitch ain't no real cop

Comment

I'm not into black(American) girls to be honest but I have to admit, this morning I saw a light skinned African American(?) girl, looked early 20s, didn't have weave on just her natural hair braided...she had a nice FAT, compact ass, and nice body, she was not fat or chubby, just had normal sized legs(not overweight) and just a beautiful ass. A girl like that, I think she is actually Jamaican but raised in the states. Jamaican girls are actually beautiful to be honest. In the past I worked with 3 great looking Jamaican girls who had all guys of all colors like I mean the white dudes, the Asian dudes, the Hispanic dudes all wanted to hit

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
          that's photoshoped, that bitch ain't no real cop
          she can beat me off all the same

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            I'm not into black(American) girls to be honest but I have to admit, this morning I saw a light skinned African American(?) girl, looked early 20s, didn't have weave on just her natural hair braided...she had a nice FAT, compact ass, and nice body, she was not fat or chubby, just had normal sized legs(not overweight) and just a beautiful ass. A girl like that, I think she is actually Jamaican but raised in the states. Jamaican girls are actually beautiful to be honest. In the past I worked with 3 great looking Jamaican girls who had all guys of all colors like I mean the white dudes, the Asian dudes, the Hispanic dudes all wanted to hit

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              Na her face is a little weird. When I said beautiful I meant pretty face as well. I also suspect that's not her natural hair.

Comment

Na her face is a little weird. When I said beautiful I meant pretty face as well. I also suspect that's not her natural hair.

what about a young aboriginal woman more your type?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

what about a young aboriginal woman more your type?
                  That's more like it.

Comment

That's more like it.

now thats a good looking aboriginal! wow

Comment

Working...
                    X