No announcement yet.

Once you go black you dont go back...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once you go black you dont go back...

I had a thought, maybe its not penis size, no one ever hears about a woman sleeping with a hung white guy and never going back.

Why?

Because he doesnt have the pick up skill as in making her feel strong attraction emotions

He doesnt have the skill in bed.

He doesnt hit on women all the time.

He probably doesnt care so much about style clothes muscles, money etc

Basically I think black men are at a disadvantage in dating being in an all white country and theyve had to close the gap with skill and work.

Theyve done that.

White guys should work on their pick up, skill in bed, and approaching 24 7

The penis size helps, but its the skill in attraction and bed that gets a woman hooked entirely on another race of men? Otherwise theyd go for hung white guys too and the dont! They go for a small black guy over a hung white guy!

Penis size is more a fear thats innate to men, and also used tactically to reduce the confidence of other men.

In short its the, pleasure women are given in bed, and the attraction created by that and pick up skill, that gets them hooked. White guys are notoriously bad at both, nearly every black guy ive met is slick in skill in these 2 areas.

If I watch some black on white **** I pick up 2-3 awesome sexual moves id never seen before, if I watch white on white **** I see 1 white guy slamming his hips against her butt while trying his best to last past 5 mins with the false notion that she wants it to continue.

If I see a white guy interact with a woman, its usually anxious or over compensating needy behavior, with black guys even if I talk to them you can feel the smooth confident vibe, thats what how excellent pick up artists make women feel too with confidence, inner game etc

That smooth, always trying to be cool emotionally isnt just an image/fashion thing its a seduction thing!

Its time white guys step up their game!
    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-08-2016, 11:12 PM.

Comment

why in the **** are you so OBSESSED with us black men and our pipe size?
      your own women say they like men to be "tall, DARK & handsome".
      we didnt come up with the "penis size" phenomenon WHITE PEOPLE DID.
      we were just recipients of that projection that yall had about yalls own insecurity of yourselves.
      when you have to "coach" somebody to "get women" then they've already lost.
      when i be at the gym workin' out white, asian, and latina females be all over me bc i am tall, dark and what alot of womben would consider handsome its just somethin' your COLLECTIVELY born with its certain thangs yall cannot TEACH and this is one of them.
      but i never accept none of their advances bc i dont believe in miscegenation
      and when you turn them down they pursue us more like what part of the game is that

Comment

Bruvvas be swinging that black meat.

Comment

Alexkid you need a BBC in your ass, then just maybe you'll see what all the fuss is all about, hard evidence is what's really needed in this situation, report back on your finding!

Subscribing

Comment

I honestly never even knew about that BBC stuff until I started watching pr0n. I just always thought 8 inches was average, lol.

I can't complain though, all the women of each race enjoyed it. I love the ones that can take it balls deep. But BlackSoul has a point. Why are white guys so infatuated with us and our reproductive organs? I'll never understand it. Just leave it alone man.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              and when you turn them down they pursue us more like what part of the game is that
              LOL I know exactly what you mean. I remember there was this white girl who was sort of a friend of a friend who became really attached to me for some reason. I kept turning down her advances before I finally smashed one time to get her to lay off me for a bit. But that just made things worse. One time she blew up my phone actually calling me a racist because I wouldn't date or have sex with her anymore, she said that I hate white people. LOL

What a psycho. If she was so crazy she could have easily been a solid booty call.

Comment

Lol stop pretending to be black guys

Comment

Tunney told me that he went on a nude beach once and there was a bunch of black guys there and he looked at all of their dicks and all of them had average peckers so he figured out the whole BBC thing is a myth.

Comment

Once you go white, you know it's right..

Comment

Working...
                    X