Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do most attractive white women want in the bedroom? A white guy or a black guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    There is one persisting trait ive noticed in asian women that makes them my favorite, i dont want to give it away but i think it's something everyone who's had yellow fever knows about lol
    They have sideways vaginas. Lol. I went through my Asian phase. Got over it a few years back. I decided that if I wanted crazy, I might as well be with the crazy that gives up that thoat...and that would be white women. In case you guys are wondering, asian women aren't too fond of giving up that "knowledge" if you know what I mean.

Comment

I really don't know but what I do know is that I enjoy banging white and black women equally. I remember in college those white girls were just throwing themselves at me, it was just too easy. I had my different phases but it's whatever. I wouldn't produce offspring with a white chick, though.

Comment

White girls are very friendly to brothers where I'm from.

Comment

White men are most attractive to women of ALL colour, dating websites, buzz feed and the sony email scandels proved that.

Plus white men are the most endowed, danny d, jonah falcon, john holmes etc

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            White men are most attractive to women of ALL colour, dating websites, buzz feed and the sony email scandels proved that.

Plus white men are the most endowed, danny d, jonah falcon, john holmes etc
            shane diesel, lexington steele

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
              shane diesel, lexington steele
              Danny d **** is far bigger shane disels and lexington steeles. Most of the biggest white guys do gay **** as it has more money involved.

John holmes dwarfs them all and jonah falcon has tge biggest penis in the world, hes 9 inches flacid and 13.5 inches erect.

According to the most popular dating apps on buzz feed, white men were by far the most popular to all races, black men were the 2nd least popular just in front of south asian males.

Sorry to burst any bubbles anyone had...

Comment

Lol you other white guys don't realize you look insecure when you feel like you have to ride for the white man's penis size hahaha

I'm white by the way, so don't get any ideas slim shandy lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Lol you other white guys don't realize you look insecure when you feel like you have to ride for the white man's penis size hahaha

I'm white by the way, so don't get any ideas slim shandy lol
                  Im not ,im just stating scientific facts, and destroying urban myths

Comment

How about meeting in the middle and saying they want a Zebra in the bedroom?

Comment

Working...
                    X