Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maravilla sold 5 millions $ in ticketsfor his murray fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maravilla sold 5 millions $ in ticketsfor his murray fight.

Only 20$ tickets are not sold out.

He cant draw flies to ****, he has no fans, why he thinks can say canelo to go up to 160 bla bla bla.

Who's the money cow now?

Sexio is a G.

Comment

I don't understand what you are sayin about the Argentine athlete of the year

Comment

Outside of Messi, Sergio is the biggest athlete in Argentina so this comes as no surprise.

Comment

convert them Argentine peso to real dollars is equals about $1200

Comment

lol he gonna whoop murray's ass in front of his whole country.
            Maravliia ko 8

but could you imagine if he somehow lost in front of all those people?
            He won't but that would be terrible luck lmao

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              convert them Argentine peso to real dollars is equals about $1200
              Lol, I already converted it. 25 millones de pesos argentinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Outside of Messi, Sergio is the biggest athlete in Argentina so this comes as no surprise.
                Sergio's popularity skyrocketed after the Williams KO went viral, then dudes re-watched the Pavlik WAR and then the epic Chavez fight.There were plenty of Sergio fans at the Chavez fight. I went to see him fight vs Razor Dzinziruk. There were about 4000-4300 fans there.For me it was a treat as he is my favorite fighter and the WAR between Andy Lee and McEwan was on the card too. Sergio v Murray will have well over 40000 adoring Argentines...Murray is in deep ****t. He is fighting the best MW since Hagler in Argentina...ouch.i'll give Murray credit,he has balls.

Comment

The guy has fought two good welters, he lost to both and won a rematch! If you think Murray is some kind of great fighter I feel sorry for your taste in talents. This guy is another spoon fed Brit who has left home cooking once (Germany) and got a draw! Sergio is a good boxer and knows what he does well and is very carefull to limit his weaknesses!
                  After this "soft" bout its time for him to put Junior on the shelf and sign to fight GGG or Ward or someone his own size. More importantly someone who is on the same level that he's supposed to be on!
                  Probably fight Junior then retire!!! Ray.

Comment

$5 millions in gate money damn.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X