Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait a second PAC-Tards, lemme get this straight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dywone View Post
    you rihjt he had two fights with castillo the difference is when they fought a second time money destroyed castillo but when pac rematched marquez he still lost thats the difference face it money was born to fight pac is learning to fight big ****ing difference trust me pac is not the best money will have faced when they meet he just the most overhyped pac is worshipped in his country cause hes all they got to look up to he to be mean but its true stop hatin
    You gave no facts just opinion. And, Floyd did not destroy Castillo in the rematch. I swear some of you Floyd fans are just idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Felixion View Post
      You give Floyd Mayweather **** for not being able to finish off Juan Manuel Marquez while your boy couldn't finish him over 2 fights, which were both brutal, competitive wars which Marquez arguably WON?

Honestly, what is it about the particular brand of fandom that you guys possess that makes you blind to logic, reason, and self-awareness? It's like the Special Olympics, watching you guys wobble around high-fiving eachother while the rest of us know...
      marquez didnt fought floyd at his natural weight, so didnt de la hoya when he faced pac.
      both were easy fights for the best 2 p4p fighters today, but however pacquiao gets credit for beating a drained fighter, while on the other side floyd gets hated for beating a blown up featherweight.
      + add the fact floyd beat pacquiaos biggest rival way easier than pacquiao ever did, and u have a bunch of pac stans discrediting floyds victory.

Comment

The difference is Pac tried to finish Marquez after knocking him down at his prime weight. On the other hand, Floyd was dominating the bloated Marquez with ease and could've finished him off if he wanted to. But chose to dance around like Anderson Silva because Floyd is conservative and wanted a full twelve round "tune up" after retiring for a mere 18 months.

Comment

You give Floyd Mayweather **** for not being able to finish off Juan Manuel Marquez while your boy couldn't finish him over 2 fights, which were both brutal, competitive wars which Marquez arguably WON?

Honestly, what is it about the particular brand of fandom that you guys possess that makes you blind to logic, reason, and self-awareness? It's like the Special Olympics, watching you guys wobble around high-fiving eachother while the rest of us know...
          See the difference in PAC - Juanita is that it was looked at as an evenly matched bout.

With Phony Boy vs Juanita, ***** was considered having all the advantages in size, speed and strength. So alot of us were expecting a destruction, but what we got was another f**kin' sparring session, man.

Comment

LOL

*****s are more ******ed than *******s.

You know nothing.

Floyd fought Marquez at a weight where Dynamita was outweighed and uneffective.
            Pac at 145 knock Marquez out in 2 rounds,this time he finishes him.

Comment

Only difference is Floyd didnt want to knock Marquez out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                Only difference is Floyd didnt want to knock Marquez out.
                Oh i thought another difference was the weight-classes

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Oh i thought another difference was the weight-classes
                  JMM wanted the fight with Floyd, because Manny didn't want a fight with JMM. I don't see the problem here.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
                    JMM wanted the fight with Floyd, because Manny didn't want a fight with JMM. I don't see the problem here.
                    And, I don't see what the point is that you're trying to make by quoting me?

Comment

Originally posted by flour View Post
                      of course "LORD DUCKQUAIO " is greater.. thats why mayweather ran from him and mayweather is scuuuuuuuuurreeeeddd so is every *****

Yeah, right. He ran from Pac so he could fight Mosley, a guy that Roach wanted nowhere near Pac, even at 142 and whom everyone except Pac fans think is a tougher fight for Floyd. On the other hand, Pac counters by fighting the weakest opponent he can find (Clottey) and will followup with an even weaker opponent (Margarito, a cheater who got KO'd in his last fight). I used to think Sarah Palin was the dumbest person on the planet, but I think you and some of the *******s on this site would edge her by split decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X