No announcement yet.

I cant wait till Paulie Malignaggi gets taken out of the picture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant wait till Paulie Malignaggi gets taken out of the picture

Seems like every time some one wants a good name on their resume with out the hurt, they go to Paulie and its annoying. Who would have Hatton fought and how would it of gone? He almost got stopped by Lazcano. Who of the top 140'ers would Khan have fought and how would his chin hold up? Its questions like these will never be answered because of Paulie Malignaggi. Expect to see one of the next 140lb losers to have a signed fight with Khan in a few months.

Khan ducked Maidana to take on Mr. "5 KOs"

Comment

i hope malignaggi gets KTFO & ends up like gerald mcclellan (yes hate).

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
        Seems like every time some one wants a good name on their resume with out the hurt, they go to Paulie and its annoying. Who would have Hatton fought and how would it of gone? He almost got stopped by Lazcano. Who of the top 140'ers would Khan have fought and how would his chin hold up? Its questions like these will never be answered because of Paulie Malignaggi. Expect to see one of the next 140lb losers to have a signed fight with Khan in a few months.
        Paulie will school Khan for the whole 12 and send him back home to be a club fighter where he belongs.

Comment

i cant wait for paulie to retire

Comment

What if Paulie stops Kahn?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              What if Paulie stops Kahn?

Comment

paulie is my boy. he got skills and he is a real as in opposite of fake. He speaks his mind, and knows he is slick in the ring. It will be a good fight from which i can really rate khan's skills. but i would put money on khan if i had to

Comment

Originally posted by popsikal View Post
                  paulie is my boy. he got skills and he is a real as in opposite of fake. He speaks his mind, and knows he is slick in the ring. It will be a good fight from which i can really rate khan's skills. but i would put money on khan if i had to
                  reported to ron for liking paulie

Comment

Working...
                  X