Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: GGG's Promoter Hopes Canelo Rematch Process is Not Drawn Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and wow, when you get embarrassed/exposed, as a bum-licking fanboy..... it must be extremely convenient for you alt losers to simply switch back to you main account when the public humiliated is too much to handle

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      that took 20mins

I told you I am an expert

foolio..... FACT: you said all that dumb shht

here is your badge, wear it proudly.....

LOL! You spent hours and for nothing that I didn't tell you right away. You were looking for some magic bullet and shot your own foot.

You're my btch! You're an expert in that.

Comment

kid..... if, when Golovkin ran around saying "anyone from 154-168", he meant at 160.....

that is a total unjustifiable b1tch-move, you do know that right?

dragging the little guys up, and draining the SMW's..... would be a cowardly, b1tch-made, b1tch-move

you completely made up that silly childish excuse

that silly childish excuse that you knew was rubbish

LOOOOOL
        He said it back in 2012. Why are you being so ****ing obtuse about it.

Comment

wow, aren't the tards particularly unhappy with their hard-earned L

ooops, I mean..... D

tweedle-dumb and tweedle-dumber.....

TIP: love the sport, not the fighter

and if you do choose to love the fighter, don't pick a hypejob

Love the sport. Don't go out of your way to hate the fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            He said it back in 2012. Why are you being so ****ing obtuse about it.

he said it for FIVE years

every year since 2012, including this year

don't make me do it

he said it for FIVE years..... and yet you only thought of the "I will try to spin that they meant at 160, and see if that works" excuse five minutes ago LOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
              Possibly not, it depends on what other options there are.

It might be a wise move on Canelo's management to make Golovkin wait until September 18; another year older, more decline.
              G should tell him to F off if it's in September..It's May or nothing. He won't there is too much money to be made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Basco View Post
                If history is any indication, DLH will drag it another year in hopes of GGG slowing even more. Hope I'm wrong.
                I think dlh looked at his own career at gggs age coming up against pacquiao n felt nelo would have a similar success being gggs nearly 36 same age oscar was when he got destroyed by pac maybe dlh was banking on making weight and age on ggg s behalf being a factor but what he didn't realise is g is normally a fighter who stays in shape year round as apposed to dlh who fought off tranny s and coke addiction with more gusto then any training camp

Comment

he said it for FIVE years

every year since 2012, including this year

don't make me do it

he said it for FIVE years..... and yet you only thought of the "I will try to spin that they meant at 160, and see if that works" excuse five minutes ago LOOOL
                  You've been saying GGG is a loser for 30 years. You were hating on GGG before he even started boxing. I can prove it. Don't make me do it. Don't make me do it. LOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    G should tell him to F off if it's in September..It's May or nothing. He won't there is too much money to be made.
                    The reality is that Alvarez holds all the cards; it's up to him when/if the rematch happens. It may well be May but that will only be if his ide wnat it to be!

Golovkin can move on and fight Saunders for the WBO title and try to force Canelo's hand a little but not much else.

Comment

• Originally posted by tokon View Post
                      The reality is that Alvarez holds all the cards; it's up to him when/if the rematch happens. It may well be May but that will only be if his ide wnat it to be!

Golovkin can move on and fight Saunders for the WBO title and try to force Canelo's hand a little but not much else.
                      Well GGG will move on. He'll have at least one more fight between now and May. Hopefully, he'll fight Billy Joe Saunders in December. And then rest of to prepare for Canelo in May. But if they keep dragging their heels he should make one last middleweight defense to break the record. Maybe go to Japan to fight that Murata guy once he beats N'dam again just for the spectacle of it. To be honest, I'd love to have an excuse to go to Japan and watching GGG fight in an arena full of combat sports loving Japanese fight fans would be a good excuse. But then if Canelo doesn't want to do the rematch in September either its time to give up on it and move up to 168 permanently.

Comment

Working...
                      X